Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. After Action, May 30th.

Ron -- Johnny male Elf, Toymaker
    Sue M -- Sharpy female 1/2 Elf fighter
    Tom -- Sy male mostly human psionic
    Sue S -- Nelida female mostly Human cleric with a few tricks.

The session started with a bit of basking in the successful run to New City. It was decided to do some intelligence on the other gangs in the area, and see what it was going to take to absorb them. Discussed were:

The Wallmen, a gang pieced together out of two fighting groups. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Player Search + uppcoming events

So far a bust on PnPG, but was able to find one outside the forum - friend of a friend. Thats old news, and she games well. She really nailed the persona of a magus - though the characters were not necessarily happy, the players all felt she did a good job. Posted a campaign notice on PnPG and casting the net a bit wider.

I'm bummed that most of my players will not be available on the day of the solstice, but i understand. We've moved the date by a weekend - that means three weeks ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Prologue: Roll of the Dice...

I thought i would share my experiences from my time working at a game store in North Dallas...by far, it was my favourite job...but then again, what would be the downside of getting paid to play games? However the point of my narrative is from the perspective of those who work at the store...this is the first installment of my ongoing tale...

With great reservation, do i rise from the stool behind the counter, flanked by the protection of glass display cases containing the various ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Online Role Playing

I've played RPG's for years now but have recently moved to an area with no players. I've been thinking about joining an online group but it seems there are a lot of different options and I want to make sure to join the right group. I'm just looking for advice from others who have played online as to what I should be looking for and what to expect. Are certain platforms better than other?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Group

Today our group was created here on Pen and Paper Games - the Universal Solvents! (at least until a better name comes along)

Sadly, as of last week we have lost one of our players to law school (no rules lawyer jokes come to mind, sorry).

I'm hoping that this will prove a great place to meet some new faces and that there will be many great sessions ahead of us.

I have proposed an idea to the 3 current players of the group of a "monstrous" adventure ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized