Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Dunstrand Rising - Dead Things (and not so dead)

Aruna, Sandovhal, sir Farold, and Hap convene to discuss the fate of our efforts to revive the fallen Celestial. Farold and Sandovhal return with dire news from the swamp... there is much to be pondered and many unanswered questions. the borthers Dulak were found... dead. Thought to have vanished a while back, the bodies were more fresh than they should have been. Aruna comes clean and admits to willingly becoming a host for the spirit of the fallen Celestial - who can hear and see through her as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Scarred Lands: Answers and Questions in Hedrad

June 6, 2009
    Scarred Lands: Answers and more questions in Hedrad
    Third Corday of Charder, 150 AV

Once the group found itself in the City of Law, they determined that they would finally be able to find answers regarding the enigmatic tome that was in their possession.

They entered the city presenting their charter that detailed their travels and their purpose in the city. The guards returned their charter, along with a license for the library. They were then ...

Updated 06-11-2009 at 01:08 PM by RMajere

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Hall of Maiden's Trap Encounter

The Maidsí of Strahd XP 2,400
    Stained lace hangs neatly from eight canopied beds. In each bed, a figure of a young woman lays motionless, pale hands folded over her chest. In the eighth bed lay Ireena Kolyana dressed not in the armor you last saw her in, but a white wedding dress.
    Perception
    characters canít use Perception to detect this trap
    Additional Skill: Arcana
    DC 30 : the character notices that Ireena is just an illusion, but the rest of the women are real ...
  4. Scarred Lands: Crossing Lake Repose

May 30, 2009
    Scarred Lands: Crossing Lake Repose
    Second Wildday of Charder, 150 AV

Finding themselves on the shores of Lake Repose, the party worked diligently to attempt to secure transport across the waters to the city of Hedrad. They spent most of the remaining day acquainting themselves with the small lakeside fishing/farming community and asking around to see who would be the best to talk to regarding getting a boat to the city.

After wandering around ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Sandbox part 3... The Compainions

So yesterday I started on the History of Esurdia by bringing forth the brothers three. Now I want to talk about their friends: Simon, Talen and Xyleon.

Simon was Praxis' best friend and fellow paladin. He was charming, and wise, compared to Praxis being strong and enduring. When I created Simon I actually had his look down pat and thus gave him his full name, which only one of my starting players figured out the joke: Simon Le Bon. While Praxis was the great sword kind of guy Simon ...

Updated 06-08-2009 at 08:25 AM by deathboy

Categories
    Campaign Logs