Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Scarred Lands: Crossing Lake Repose

May 30, 2009
    Scarred Lands: Crossing Lake Repose
    Second Wildday of Charder, 150 AV

Finding themselves on the shores of Lake Repose, the party worked diligently to attempt to secure transport across the waters to the city of Hedrad. They spent most of the remaining day acquainting themselves with the small lakeside fishing/farming community and asking around to see who would be the best to talk to regarding getting a boat to the city.

After wandering around ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Sandbox part 3... The Compainions

So yesterday I started on the History of Esurdia by bringing forth the brothers three. Now I want to talk about their friends: Simon, Talen and Xyleon.

Simon was Praxis' best friend and fellow paladin. He was charming, and wise, compared to Praxis being strong and enduring. When I created Simon I actually had his look down pat and thus gave him his full name, which only one of my starting players figured out the joke: Simon Le Bon. While Praxis was the great sword kind of guy Simon ...

Updated 06-08-2009 at 08:25 AM by deathboy

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Roll of the Dice...Part III...

'Yeah, that was something else...' my customer replied...

Trying to purge the memory from my mind, i quickly changed the subject...'how's the card racket going?' His phone rang...

'Good man, i'm going up to GenCon...they've got a tourney in one of the other hotels, got a big purse, so i'm going to check it out.' he replied. Holding up a finger, he answers the phone...after a moment...'Hang on a sec,' he says to the caller...'hey man, gotta go...thanks again...come on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sandbox Campaign part 2

So I had four basic ideas down about my world and the game I wanted to run. So I set about working more on the back story. This is where I I wanted to get the ideas of the events of the Historic leaving of the Elves.

It started with three brothers. I simply named them Amaranth, Methuselah and Praxis. (Yeah I know I was being lazy but hey again it worked.) The order they are listed in was their birth order.

Amaranth was a broken man who was forced to give himself to his ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Hello World!

I have a blog here too? Here I thought this place was just a forum with player searches built in.

Anyway, may as well say something about myself since I'm here.

I've been playing tabletop games for a while. Back in High school and college I DMed and played D&D 2nd Edition a lot. After college when real life gave me a kick in the pants and the play time dwindled. The group moved to various places for jobs and we never really could find more players to fill in. ...

Updated 06-07-2009 at 01:29 PM by Q-man

Categories
    Nonsense