Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blisters and Sweat. Adventure Construction

Starting any new project is hard. Once the basic plan is in place itís just a matter of rolling up the sleeves and starting to work.
    (Distraction #1, TV)
    Yep, just jumping in and working from the start, eager to get started, just jumping in.
    (Distraction #2, PS3, Assault on Dark Athena)
    O hell. Yes, creating and adventure can be a rewarding experience, one you can share with friends and now with people you have never met and would most likely run screaming from if met in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Moving Frustrations

I hate moving.

Like, a lot.

Really.

And yet, I seem to do it every other frickin' year. It's like the Olympics - just when you forget, it pops up again two years later. Argh.

This move didn't even have to happen, either; we leave California, find a nice little house within walking distance of the campus, and hope to Spongebob we'd be there til we're both done with our respective schooling.

Naturally, the owner of the house decides ...
    Tags: not gaming Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. With Greater Ease is it to Spill Blood Upon the Field of Battle, than to Cast Ink Upon the Page...

Since this is my first attempt at what the outside world refers to as a 'blog', (Pardon my anachronistic nature, i don't frequent the techno-babble as much as, well, anyone.) I'll address my one passion, outside of gaming, that i've had all of my life...writing...it seems that i've come into a bit of a problem...

I've been playing RPG's in one form or another since i was 12, it started when i was introduced to a group of Grad students in town after a game of pool at the local university ...

Updated 06-02-2009 at 04:49 PM by Baron_Samedi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. H.P. Lovecraft stories

I've recently begun reading a compilation of H.P. Lovecraft's stories "of horror and the macabre" if you believe the hype on the front cover. So far I've read through 7 of the 16 presented in the book, so I thought I'd give a quick rundown of my opinions on each.

The Rats in the Walls - This story begins with the narrator describing how he hunted down the ruins of an ancestral home that is reputed to be cursed and much maligned by the locals. He, being an upstanding New England ...

Updated 06-02-2009 at 10:08 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Reviews , Reviews
  5. Star Wars The Old Republic

I know this is off-topic, but it's my blog so here it is...everyone...I have a confession to make....I'm a GAMER!!!! Not just pen and paper games...but all games. I own an xbox 360 (currently down with the red ring of death...), a psp, boatloads of games, and yes I do have a subscription to World of Warcraft (though honestly not as addicted to it as I once was).

So I've been following The new Star Wars MMORPG that Bioware (you dnd fans might recognize that they did the Neverwinter ...
    Categories
    Reviews , Gaming News