Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Daddy Thoughts

Busy week. My son graduated from 1st grade this week and became a Wolf in the scouts. Spent a good week with the family and these events. My son is 7 and an only. We have a late life family here and we love it.
    Seeing a person grow and learn and develop before your eyes is a moving, difficult and rewarding experience. Iím glad I have the opportunity to be a Dad. One of my number one Thanks God in my prayer list.
    He is exposed to gaming; we play Lego Star Wars on the PS3. Itís one of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Character information and background

Well, this is the first part of my notes for the campaign Justanewbie is running, see this thread for details.

I had put together some background information and notes on the character I'll be playing and I figured putting it in a convenient spot would be useful. This seemed convenient, particularly since it'll be his notes that will be filling up this space.

Basic Info
    Name: Quintus Sibwarra
    Race: Gnome
    Height: 3' 6"
    Class: ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs , Toblan
  3. The Ravenloft Files Vol.12: The Shadow Walkers - The Keepers of the Vault

Under the Baron's 'Turn the page' thread in the Gardens of Stone group, I posted the first part of the first week's review for my '04 12th Annual Running of Ravenloft. Here I will continue the story of what was one of my favorite Ravenloft groups. For convenience I will again introduce the members of the band:

Cast of Characters:

Angus Shadowborn - Human paladin from the Great Kingdom of Avonleigh closely related to Kateri and Alexi Shadowborn
    Gohan - Half-elf fighter/druid ...
  4. Thug Life - Final Chapter on Billy Boy and Tubs is Dead

Sleepy rejoins the crew after spending time on lookout duty. Jimmy the Cod and slick fill him in on all that he has missed.

Gambling was in the air, and Jimmy the Cod returns to the addiction, but this time he's a player and gets into a real game - not Larkin Alley, but Beeway's Laundry. Its a back room game run by Ran Beeway and her friend Mr. Wilcut. There is a few house games, and some individuals that play for higfher stakes. He just takes on the house games and about breaks even. ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Society of the Upper Room Session 3 *The Note*

Attached is the note taken from the one of the half-orcs that was carrying the children bound in webbing.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files