Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Shadowrun 4th Ed now on Saturdays! (28FEB2013)

Trying to start a Face To Face game in Nashville, TN that will be played on Saturdays. Looking for a 4 to 6 person Group. (Just lost 2 players).

My game setting is Seattle 2074, and will be more of a "gray hat" maybe "Light Gray Hat" .vs. everyone's out to back stab you SR game. Balance will be about 60% Role Playing and 40% Combat.

Beginners welcomed!

tim.mineshine@gmail.com <-OR-> 615/781-2701
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. D&D (3.5) game searching for 2 more players

D&D game every other Sunday. Looking for 1 to 2 more players. Game already has 4 players +1 GM.
    Characters are at 8th level. Game time is between 11:00am and 4:00pm (sometimes later).

Game is run at my house zip is 98682

Let me know if intrested.

Thanks!

John
  3. Looking for players.

Once upon a time I had a nice sized gaming group. We played nearly every Friday, sometimes Saturday and we played many games. We usually had a good time and I have pleasant memories. However the unslayable monster known as real life appeared and we failed our saving throws.

So now I have a bi-weekly game with only three players and a GM and I am looking more players and a more consistent game. I live in Cutler Bay, Florida and I am willing to play anything as long at it's fun ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 3FEB2013 Shadowrun 4th Edition table top game starting (face to face)

I am looking for a few players in the Nashville, TN area that want to join a SR game that's just starting. I prefer 4 to 6 players and right now only have 2 players that are working on building (creating) their PC's.

Tim tim.mineshine@gmail.com or 615/781-2701
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. looking for players

got a group wanting to start a shadowrun game at my house just need 1-2 more players live in spanaway
    Categories
    Uncategorized