Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. An unendning battle with player scheduling

Well, it never ends. I sit here, wringing my hands and gnashing my teeth (well, figuratively anyway), worrying about who will be able to make it to tomorrow nights game. I hate not knowing how many people will show up. The games designed around this and to be more fun with less drama... but i still have a problem letting go. I still WANT to put a lot of effort into it, and i can't help it.

the expectations have been set and yet i always seem to expect a higher bar. Its weird to think ...
    Categories
    Musings
  2. The Brooding City Ch 6 The Cage of Delirium

Clara Haven appears to Srieska asking for help in finding her brother, Nathanial Haven who has been committed to the Havenhold Asylum for the Insane. With Professor Gray still missing, the group decides to aid her in hopes of discovering the whereabouts of their fellow resistance fighter.

Sreiska learns that a employee of Thorma’s at the Redbrick had told Clara where to find her. It appears rumors have her and Professor Gray as an item, much to Srieska’s dissastifaction. The Professor ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Brooding City Adventure Five: Chapter 5

The resistance continues its trek through the artificial tunnels dug by the kolbolds between the sealed crypts of the Lords. Srieska, with her new demenor, demands the tomb of Lord Roaringhorn be plundered. Thoram, the Dwarven Duskblade, detects magic of moderate power on the lid’s surface. Srieska is undeterred and She pushes it open and a dark cloud shaped like a skull engulfs here. To every one’s amazement, it does nothing to her. They find a magical amulet and several bits of jewelery.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Sandbox, again. Part 4 Deities and Quasi-Immortals

As I said last time I would talk about the Deities of my world. If you have been paying attention you may have an idea of what I was using. If not well my secret was this: I was lazy and took the entire Forgotten Realms Pantheon. This was due to the last game I ran was for a bunch of teenagers at a local gaming store and we used Waterdeep as our base of the game.

I was too familiar with what the greater group of Deities had to offer and I was running out of time to properly come up ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Dunstrand Rising - Dead Things (and not so dead)

Aruna, Sandovhal, sir Farold, and Hap convene to discuss the fate of our efforts to revive the fallen Celestial. Farold and Sandovhal return with dire news from the swamp... there is much to be pondered and many unanswered questions. the borthers Dulak were found... dead. Thought to have vanished a while back, the bodies were more fresh than they should have been. Aruna comes clean and admits to willingly becoming a host for the spirit of the fallen Celestial - who can hear and see through her as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized