Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sundered Skies: Session 4

This session became mostly a "planning/investigating/recovering" session.

The ship returned to Gateway and the first order of business was to return Allon's remains to Tomas who then rewarded them as promised and left to grieve. The Captain found buyers for their salvage and scrapped together the necessary money to make repairs to the ship. Adrian's fever broke and he came out of his coma shortly after arriving, learning subsequently of the attack upon the ship. The crew ...

Updated 06-14-2009 at 11:07 PM by Webhead

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sundered Skies: Session 3

Sorry for the lack of updates here recently. The Sundered Skies game is still going and I am about to post the missed adventures in rapid succession.

At the start of session 3, the crew had left the island crash-site having recovered the body of Tomas' son and learning the fate of his crew. The next day after setting sail for Gateway, the crew of the Firefly is drawn to a commotion on deck when a blinding flash of light is accompanied by a terrified scream which transforms into a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. OpenRPG 1.7.7

When you go to openrpg.com it redirects you to http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?c=orpg which I assume is the home for the software, or was at some time. It has handy downloads where you can install it. Installing using the packages here gets you the wrong version. Even if you do the patching that it suggests you end up with version 1.7.1 of OpenRPG.

That version will work, but it has some pretty major bugs with the maps. It can't seem to handle loading multiple images at a time. ...
    Categories
    OpenRPG
  4. Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Thoth's Blog of free rpg modules and scenarios

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Thoth's Blog of free rpg modules and scenarios for everyone on P&PG.

If you know of fan-based sites offering free rpg modules and scenarios, for any rpg, please list them here. Sure, you can also link your own personal material as well.

Enjoy!

Here's Thoth's first thread entry on his 2nd blog, more are sure to follow: 83 free D&D adventures including classics like Tomb of Horrors.
    http://www.dungeonmastering.com/camp...-dd-adventures

Updated 06-14-2009 at 02:48 PM by Arch Lich Thoth-Amon

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Digging up past work

I've been asked to post results of play test sessions on line. Transparency is the key! I have nothing to hide, other than the embarrassing stream of consciousness format they ended up in. But, i managed to find older adventure materials too... quite a lot of zipped files with old files in old formats - even scanned notes. Ugh. Now begins the work of putting them into readable format. But its also been a good exercise in seeing how the system evolved. Not having kept good decision logs from the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized