Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Brooding City Chap 6 The Cage of Delrium (prt 2)

(This was a continuation of chapter 6. One player who plays Garrick the Hafling Druid was on vaction in the Phillipines so he apperas as a NPC at the start and I continue with the others. Another player just got back from vacation and I had to bring him into the adventure. It's not easy being DM)

Professor Gray woke up to find himself with bandages in the home of Professor Spalanzani, his memory of how he got the injuries uncertain. With his robe all mended haphazardly, he makes ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Remember it is Free RPG Day this Saturday

To see which store is participating go here: http://www.freerpgday.com/stores.htm

On a side note After i travel to get my stuff I am going to run my Dark Ages Table Top game, that I haven't run in like two months. It will feel good to actually have a system that allows you to really with your players.

Add to this I convinced my wife that we need to have All Flesh Must be Eaten, and she did not even think about it. Score!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. In the Sandbox... the world around Esurdia

Sorry it has been awhile since I posted, I apologize. As I last left off I was was getting ready to talk about the the lands around Esurdia. To me this is a funny statement, as Esurdia was a band of islands,. Any ways I digress.

To the South East the Continent of Vos stood. It's boarder ended East at the Dwarven Mountains of
    Kazrak-ac-Thúl. The Continent was named after the indiginous people called the Vos. The major nation in the continent was the Empire, both standing and fallen, ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Sundered Skies: Session 5

Three weeks into their travel across the endless Void, the Firefly comes across another ship heading in the opposite direction. As the ships close, the lookout discovers that the other ship is an orcish war raft, a raiding vessel built by lashing multiple ships together as one. The captain prepares her ship and crew for an attack but upon coming into close range, the war raft is revealed to made of only smaller ships and the orcs are detered by the apparent skill, armament and size of Firefly's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sundered Skies: Session 4

This session became mostly a "planning/investigating/recovering" session.

The ship returned to Gateway and the first order of business was to return Allon's remains to Tomas who then rewarded them as promised and left to grieve. The Captain found buyers for their salvage and scrapped together the necessary money to make repairs to the ship. Adrian's fever broke and he came out of his coma shortly after arriving, learning subsequently of the attack upon the ship. The crew ...

Updated 06-14-2009 at 11:07 PM by Webhead

Categories
    Uncategorized