Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sundered Skies: Session 7

And so the battle continues aboard the Firefly as her crew fight desperately against the well-trained and well-equipped Elven forces. The Elf captain is gravely wounded by some focused fire. After being enraged by a sudden backlash of his untamed magical energies, Adrian lashes out and kills him by crushing his head with his last ounce of arcane power. Thanks to a fantastically lucky shot of the ballista by the ship's Master Gunner, Borlass, a harpoon severs the restraining rope on a catapault aboard ...

Updated 06-22-2009 at 01:02 AM by Webhead

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sundered Skies: Session 6

With their business arrangement concluded, Captain Ia decides to do a few last bits of shopping in the Market Garden before returning to the ship. While doing so, she is approached by one of the Elven patrols who ask to speak with her. They inform of the discussion the temple priests had with one of her crewmen and that the Sheriff has asked that her and her crew remain confined to the docks during the remainder of their stay. They also insinuate that their presence is apparently unwelcome as it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. DA: Vampire pbp here

So I have created a social group with the basic title for the Chronicle as Darkness at the Crossroads. I am actually excited about this and hope to have it running sometime in July. I am hoping to find a few more players though and hopefully this blog post will help out as well as a post on the original thread.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Solstice Gaming

Anyone out there run specific themes for this weekend? I've done it in both sci-fi and fantasy. Sadly, the gaming crew is "out" for the weekend. Everyone here in Seattle seems serious enough about it to do something... as if "gaming" is not special... i don't get it

Seriously, the Fremont Parade is this weekend, which is always worth it, admittedly, but its been like a weekend a half and i'm jonzing hard for my fix. Working hard on a new version of my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Working hard to support the PaPG

Well, so far, while its been slow, i've had a good experience in the groups at the site to assist in adventure writing. One particular result has been some good ideas that i have managed to turn into an adventure for my own system.

I've decided to publish the materials online and free of charge, in perpetuity. They are not quite finished yet, but i've posted what i got at:

http://www.incarna.net/host/kelly/i/...htmareAmongUs/

I welcome input ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized