Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 3 characters

Results from last night:

Githyanki psychic warrior
    Tortle cleric
    Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Ranger

The githyanki is of evil alignment, but the others are not fully decided yet. The players are beginning at ECL 3. I'm curious to see how their first mission unfolds.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gorry don't i feel like a blathering fool

Seriously i haven't played in almost 5 years ,man i remember when first edition was cool, course then i was in like 5th grade
    i think that the rules are just getting way to complicated,seriously! theirs a damn rule for just about everything including bull rush
    also nobody goes into detail anymore
    i can't even give the detail i used to
    i remember one time i had to describe in detail the building i had for casting babayaga's hut
    you know what i did i called a bathroom
    Categories
    Reviews
  3. The cascading adventure idea

So, preparing for this weekend's adventuring. Last time, the group took off in a different direction than anticipated and i had to wing it, with some help from one of the other players who is a secondary GM as well. This time, i thought i would b ready, by now the play dictated a certain course of action. So i came up with a starting scenario to tie some loose ends together, this then turned into an excursion, which then turned into 2 excursions, which all total now i've got a full blown adventure ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Roll of the Dice...Part II...

Its 11:15, too early in the day to deal with the comings and goings of those who know not what they speak of. Its been 10 minutes since i left the desperate housewife in a quandry about the classifications of games. I think she shed a neuron when she came up with this clarification...

'Oh, THOSE games, like monopoly!' she concluded, a sly grin of mediocre acheivement chisled to her botox-injected face.

I just nodded, fearing that anything i say at this point would just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Society of the Upper Room, Session 3

As the party recovers from the battle with the corruption corpse and it’s undead companions and they meet the arrival of Talos, a tiefling warlord/skald who was directed to the ruins by old Miller from Harken Village. While not the most insightful of adventurers, Talos only needed to follow his nose to the stench that now permeates the party. It is decided that Jammy’s gift of the Acrobat Boots is to go to Thalion. Jammy reminds the group that they shouldn’t go into the room across the way as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized