Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Come play my blog word game

2. Another Life #2

I decided to roll up a Labyrinth Lord character for today. Labyrinth Lord is a D&D Basic/Expert clone, and as someone who came into RPGs with D&D Basic I think it is very well done. I rolled the character the only way a read D&D Basic player does 3d6 straight down the line.

Str:13
    Dex: 9
    Con: 15
    Int: 15
    Wis: 17
    Cha: 10

Wow, can't ask for much better rolls than that. Why can't I roll those stats when it counts for something? ...
  3. Switching Gears: Light In the Darkness

I didn't know Obsidianportal existed till today when I got the email that our site "allied" to them. Fortunate for me, I checked it out and found a really cool tool to all of us dms out there. Basically the site is a wiki of sorts that manages the information we type into it...I've messed around with it and here's mine only an hour.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/8244/

Also, you might have noticed if you followed that link that I'm closing up my Ravenloft ...
  4. Sandbox revisted.. The Northen Western Lands.

It has been awhile since I went back to my Sandbox game, but today I will jump back into the fray.

When I last left off I was finishing the Continent of the Vos. Now I will be trailing North West across the Bjornhold sea to a place that many didn't like to travel. The Esurdians called it the Darklands. It was a place of barbarity and primeval horrors. This was the home of the barbarian Minotaurs and their Beholder masters. There was also a population of savage humans who worshiped dark ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Another Life #1: Cpt. Duke Geral Hamilton

Classic Traveller
    Duke Cpt. Gerald Hamilton, Navy Deceased

Personal ID Number: 645F8F

Born to a wealthy noble family on heavy world Yu-Shar, Gerald always knew he would follow the family tradition of the eldest male serving in the Navy. Straight out of school he accepted a commission and trained for the medical corps. He also rated well with the auto pistol.

During his second term he joined the Search and Rescue division where he ...