Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Session 18

by , 07-15-2009 at 03:25 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Upon defeating the Hill Giant and his Rhinocerous Beetle pet, the party continues on. They are finding that they have taken most of the passeges and are now trying to find the places where there is a direction that they haven't went yet. Following along, they eventually come to a room that has 4 columns along each side of the room. As they moved in to investigate a little, they are surprised by an attack of what is similar to an octopus' arms, but they know that this isn't coming from an octopus. ...
  2. Valen Antel : the Pittbull

Tucked away in the shadows, or rumored to be hidden in another time or dimension, lies the fantasical tavern known as THE PITTBULL.

Run by an old dwarven warrior, named Ringo, the Pittbull offers heroes from all walks, a place to relax, let loose, and even find a little more adventure.

The painting above, is one I did, long ago, to memorialize some of the best players, and characters that took part ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why D&D minis suck!

Random packaging. Common, Uncommon, and Rare. Face it, the D&D minis game is dead. Get over it, move on, stop the bullshit. Even if it weren't true, nobody, including the people who play the D&D minis game, wants a random pack of minis. Who wants the experience of spending 15.00 - 20.00 plus tax, and getting a bunch of minis that you already have. I don't know about you, but one Hobgoblin Warcaster is enough for me, I don't need 12 of them. How about those Galeb Dur? I think 4 would have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Scarred Lands: The Next Step

July 11, 2009
    Scarred Lands: The Next Step
    Third Hedraday of Charder, 150 AV

Now that the group had discovered itís next steps thanks to the mysterious way things appear in the book as they show it to people, they now had a decision to make. The book had mentioned the Old Sage, who they were told lived in the Fouled Forest, as well as the City of the Dead which was interpreted as the city of Hollowfaust, and the City of Fallen Fangs which they were able to identify ...

Updated 09-13-2009 at 11:08 PM by RMajere

Categories
    Campaign Logs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blight Wolf.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	2407   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hill Giant.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	2408   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Manticora.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	2409  

5. Valen Antel (World Map)

The World of Valen Antel is an aincient world, currently set in the 24th Year of Emperor Kalenor.

Populated mostly by Humans, there are small pockets of other civiliasations and small kingdoms scattered throughout.

Valen Antel's known land is 1000 leagues from East to West. It is mostly temperate, wooded and plains. Through its center spreads 'the Great Waste' A land inhospitable to all but the most sturdy ...

Updated 07-14-2009 at 01:10 PM by winslon (Updating Entry2)

Categories
    Uncategorized