Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Conneticon

So The weekend of July 31st to August 2nd is Conneticon in Hartford, CT. I know the family and I are going for the at least one day and I would like to have anyone in the area on this site aware of this Convention and try and visit it. Even if it is to make fun of the Cos Players.

The family and I will be playing some PFS adventures before the change over to Pathfinder RPG.

Hope to see you there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Female gamer

So one day I was at work(i was 22 at the time), I was coming out of the store(Meijer) to go to my car and I noticed these two guys who worked there, standing kinda of by it. They saw me appoarch and asked if it the car was mine or my boyfriends. You see they had spotted my licence plate. It was DKELF2. They were surprised to find out that is was my car and yes I was a gamer.

I ended up dating one of those two guys and he became the best DM I have ever had.(and no I didn't get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Game Session 20

by , 07-22-2009 at 07:27 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    We picked back up with the party having just fought off Drelnza. Having managed to find the hidden compartments of the dias, and find that she is restoring her body inside the coffin. Not wanting to take any chances in having to fight her again, they both put a wooden stake through her heart and sever her head from the rest of her body. The head is then placed up on one of the platforms by a door that enters the room.

Now they get down to checking things out. Since there was no evil ...

Updated 09-03-2009 at 02:44 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth
  4. Trying to re-motivate a friend's gaming interest

I cited a friends work on a new set of Battle Tech rules recently in a forum post. The rules are about 2 years old, but he used to be part of a team working on them and sort of dropped out from what i understand. I asked another friend who i know worked with him, and he said that they were being evaluated for commercial publishing by the current owner of the Battle Tech franchise.

So, i'm trying to pull him away from WoW and back to more table top/social platforms. We'll see how it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Itís still there, being persistent

A persistent world is one that a GM designs to continue to exist from adventure to adventure. This world setting defines the laws, the gods, races even the weather patterns. By having a fixed world the game takes place in allows the players to grow comfortable in a known environment, allows the learning of lore that underlines the world, and lets them see how their collective actions can shape the world around them as they play.
    Beyond living and dying, a characters action should have some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized