Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. city adventures

I decided that I wanted to do a city adventure for the two games I am currently running. This marks a departure for me and my old group. We used to have a combination of things within the campaign.

What I did to help set it up was to create a dateline with regular events, and special events. In another forum the guy described how he did his. I chose excel to make the table. I set up the dates, I have a program which does the weather and I put that in one of the columns as well as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Scepter Tower of Spellgard [Part 5]

We had a new character join the party this week. The original DM finally got his schedule in order and is able to rejoin the group. He's playing a Dragonborn Paladin named Edric. So we had to go through his introduction this week. I went with the old standard of having the party rescue him. I gave him some information that is useful to the players as well, just to make sure they had a reason to keep him around.

As Miabe walked to the monastery with the others following behind, ...
  3. Conneticon

So The weekend of July 31st to August 2nd is Conneticon in Hartford, CT. I know the family and I are going for the at least one day and I would like to have anyone in the area on this site aware of this Convention and try and visit it. Even if it is to make fun of the Cos Players.

The family and I will be playing some PFS adventures before the change over to Pathfinder RPG.

Hope to see you there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Female gamer

So one day I was at work(i was 22 at the time), I was coming out of the store(Meijer) to go to my car and I noticed these two guys who worked there, standing kinda of by it. They saw me appoarch and asked if it the car was mine or my boyfriends. You see they had spotted my licence plate. It was DKELF2. They were surprised to find out that is was my car and yes I was a gamer.

I ended up dating one of those two guys and he became the best DM I have ever had.(and no I didn't get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Game Session 20

by , 07-22-2009 at 07:27 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    We picked back up with the party having just fought off Drelnza. Having managed to find the hidden compartments of the dias, and find that she is restoring her body inside the coffin. Not wanting to take any chances in having to fight her again, they both put a wooden stake through her heart and sever her head from the rest of her body. The head is then placed up on one of the platforms by a door that enters the room.

Now they get down to checking things out. Since there was no evil ...

Updated 09-03-2009 at 02:44 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth