Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The D&D Take!

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that I've got a blog up called "The D&D Take" that's 20 posts in now, started back in mid-July. I've already got some fantastic readers but as always, we're really looking to expand our reader-base. Amongst some of the eyes on the blog are some employees at Wizards of the Coast and even they have given the blog nothin' but positive reviews, as have the readers. We have entries on all sorts of things D&D related and are always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Adventure Treatments for Future Players – Notes

Changeling: The Lost

File this adventure under: Psychedelic Fae Nightmares, Psychosis,

Number of players: 3-4
    Time for character creation: 1 hour
    Number of sessions: 6-12 (possibly divided into two parts), 3-4 hours/session

Player materials:

• 5-pp of handouts (supplied by GM) –per player

• 1-p rules quick-reference sheet (supplied by GM) –per player

• nWoD Core

Updated 08-23-2009 at 12:38 PM by Tamburlain

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Against the Tides Adventure Summary

Act I Summary:

Our brave adventurers made their way into the heart of an enormous kingdom and struggled to find a way to meet with the king. They discovered an arena in the middle of the city where they spent some time gaining renown and coinage by besting a band of goblins. After that victory, the arena master offered them a job, stating that he would pay for any young monsters that he might be able to train to fight. As the party headed out into the city, a man from a country village ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Unearthed Arcana and fun variant rules....

For general clarification, here is a list of things that are generally allowed, individual campaigns may vary...:

Chapter one: all.

Chapter two: all but the prestige versions of bard, paladin, and ranger; the gestalt characters (unless and until i run a gestalt campaign, that is), and the generic characters.

Chapter three: character traits, flaws, and spelltouched feats.

Chapter four: action points. ...

Updated 07-22-2011 at 01:22 AM by nijineko

Categories
    General Campaign Rules
  5. I need your help

I'm starting a campaign! It isn't my first, but that by no means implies that I'm good at GMing. Here is some important starting information for those who might be interested in gaming:

This is a D&D 3.5 based game. I'm looking to start at level 10.

Currently my group is two: myself as GM, and my fiance.

Gaming will ideally be Friday and/or Saturday as best fits other players' schedules.

Gaming will start when I have at least four committed ...