Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I need your help

I'm starting a campaign! It isn't my first, but that by no means implies that I'm good at GMing. Here is some important starting information for those who might be interested in gaming:

This is a D&D 3.5 based game. I'm looking to start at level 10.

Currently my group is two: myself as GM, and my fiance.

Gaming will ideally be Friday and/or Saturday as best fits other players' schedules.

Gaming will start when I have at least four committed ...
  2. The heat, the heat, the heeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat

You know that time you set aside to prepare as a GM? Yea, and then it goes to heck and you end up scrambling last minute. There's no last minute in this heat. I'm taking a sweaty 5 minute break to blog this - its the only venting i'll get over the next few days except for work (ahhhhh, blissful AC).

Yea, so Dunstrand Rising, the big get-together, its gonna be perfect... yeah right. Forget this, i can't even think. I'll wing it like i do so many times.

Thats about it. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Valen Antel - Adventure Night 2

*Dm Notes

*This was our second night of running 4E. Most of the encounters were designed to allow those of us not use to 4E a chance to catch up.

Continuing from the previous week.

We welcomed the addition of a new player, brining a Warden to the group, and the total to 6.

*Since this was a 'training' session, i didn't want to roleplay all the players meeting eachother again, so the Warden took the place of our paladin, who was unable to attend. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pure craziness

As inspired as i've been, the heat's totally demotivated me. Even in my basement its warm with no air flow. My writing has slowed to a trickle, my game playing reflective of that as well. Big group coming up on Seafair weekend - making it hard for people to get here, so now i've had to offer refuge starting at 10am so folks can miss the traffic.

This upcoming group represents a reconstituted Dunstrand Rising game with changes to the emphasis on particular players. We shall see how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog you say...

Im not sure what to say in here really. I guess I can tell you about my Gnome Sorceress named Karanym who currently is drifting on the open sea towards some .Island or other in the forgotten realms (i can't remember which one) attempting to help her party sneak into a big big prison so they can free an innocent man before he is hanged and then prove that the real guilty party is guilty. Intense stuff.
    Categories
    Uncategorized