Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Writing Macros, part 2

We've got some basic dice roll macros, and they even look nice with the HTML surrounding them. Its not much fun editing them every time that your bonuses change; each new weapon, level, or whatever means you need to edit every single one of your macros to tweak the bonuses. There's a better way of dealing with that, which is what I'll be going on about here.

Lets start with a quick discussion of variables. MapTool macros allow you to save values in variables then reuse them later. ...
    Categories
    MapTools
  2. My first log post.

I think blog is a stupid word. It came from someone who was either very stupid or thought they were very clever about seperating "weblog" into the two word "we" and "blog". I mean really.

I'm posting this mostly to see if it garners forum experience points or something. Maybe in the future, after I've played some more games, I might have experiences or inspiring insight to share.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Solomon Kane

Ok, so i saw the bootleg preview of this and am excited but unsure at the same time. I am a huge REH fan, and Kane is one of the interesting and underdeveloped characters of Howard's collection. Unfortunately he is a flat character when we find him in Howards tales - his past is dynamic, but the current character is pretty static. So, the tale has to really carry it.

http://teaser-trailer.com/tag/solomon-kane (scroll down for interview)

Bootleg trailer:
    http://teaser-trailer.com/2009/08/so...e-trailer.html ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Eberron Campaign: Whispering Wind

From the Journals of Francis Ulysses Calvin Kyle IV:
    Page #8
    998-999 YK, 2nd Zol of Aryth
    Aundair, on the road to Passage

About midmorning the wind picked up and sent a chill down the back of our necks. It was a little early for a snow storm but one glance at the sky informed us we indeed were about to endure a snowstorm. Our ranger hastily constructed a shelter and a large fire but the storm was still felt by everyone except the warforged. Gathering firewood our ...

Updated 08-24-2009 at 07:23 PM by cigamnogard

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Campaign Notes: Little Lamb, Who Made Thee?

Victoriana

Campaign: Little Lamb, Who Made Thee?

• For 3-4 Players
    • 12-16 sessions, divided into 3 parts, 3-4 hrs/session
    • 1 hour for character creation

Setting: Alt-Historic, Britain during the reign of HM Queen Victoria, London and Whitecastle, Golden Age Steampunk

Themes: Gothic Occult Horror; Mystery; Spiritualism; Hermeticism; Secret Societies; The Eternal Balance

Literary Influences: Joyce Carol Oates' The Winterthurn Mysteries; ...

Updated 08-17-2009 at 11:17 PM by Tamburlain

Categories
    Campaign Logs