Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. So Many Webcomics

Sorry, but I am way to lazy to link all of these.
  2. getting somebody to play your BBEG(big,bad evil guy)

I have been fortunate in the past to have somebody play an big boss type. He couldn't play in my game but wanted to make a contribution. I let him play the head of the thieves guild, I gave him information as to what I had and he ran with it.

He thought of things that I hadn't and it made a difference in the style and tenor of the campaign. I realized that he had taken some of the control of the campaign and I found it refreshing that I also had to react as the law enforcement of ...
  3. And the Story Continues...

I found Pen and Paper Games yesterday and signed up.

I have a modest collection of books and minis... which is nice, but what I really would like to do is start playing. Now to work up a bit of courage and send a IM or two to some of the people in my area to see if we can get a game going... Rolling for initiative!
  4. The Dream

[B][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3] A young man, dressed in a black robe and hood which conseals his ordinary clothes beneath, stands atop a great cliff overlooking miles of plains below. In the distance he can see sunlight reflected off of polished rifles and humvee windows. As he watches, a great force, numbering at least 50,000 crests the distant horizon.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3] He turns to face you, but the hood hides all of his features. "Listen well, stranger. This ...
  5. Eberron Camapign - May have done something rash...

From the Journals of Francis Ulysses Calvin Kyle IV:
    Page #6
    998-999 YK
    Eldeen Reaches, City of Varna

I may have done something rash the other day.
    When we returned to Varna I borrowed all my companions gold and silver. Then I hired all the burly humanoids I could. We set off with picks, shovels and some timber we reached the cave area which had a convenient small river nearby. The large stream was more than adequate to fulfill my plan. After a couple ...