Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Eberron Campaign: Whispering Wind

From the Journals of Francis Ulysses Calvin Kyle IV:
    Page #8
    998-999 YK, 2nd Zol of Aryth
    Aundair, on the road to Passage

About midmorning the wind picked up and sent a chill down the back of our necks. It was a little early for a snow storm but one glance at the sky informed us we indeed were about to endure a snowstorm. Our ranger hastily constructed a shelter and a large fire but the storm was still felt by everyone except the warforged. Gathering firewood our ...

Updated 08-24-2009 at 07:23 PM by cigamnogard

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Campaign Notes: Little Lamb, Who Made Thee?

Victoriana

Campaign: Little Lamb, Who Made Thee?

• For 3-4 Players
    • 12-16 sessions, divided into 3 parts, 3-4 hrs/session
    • 1 hour for character creation

Setting: Alt-Historic, Britain during the reign of HM Queen Victoria, London and Whitecastle, Golden Age Steampunk

Themes: Gothic Occult Horror; Mystery; Spiritualism; Hermeticism; Secret Societies; The Eternal Balance

Literary Influences: Joyce Carol Oates' The Winterthurn Mysteries; ...

Updated 08-17-2009 at 11:17 PM by Tamburlain

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. The First Mission (Evansville May 2009 from what I recall)

(I came onto the game mid-session, so this begins the morning before the party entered the cave)

I was a half-elf cleric waling in the woods when I found a party of unusual circumstances. There was a half-orc fighter, a human ranger who carried a hippogiff egg, a thieving dwarf, and an elven wizard. They told me of a spice shipment that was hijacked by goblins, and they were heading to a cave. Knowing that they needed all the help they could get, they asked me to join them, and I agreed. ...
  4. The Path to Pathfinder

Our DM, who runs a Savage Tide game has decided he needed to change the game. The power creep of the cleric and Wizard (at 11th level it becomes quite obvious of that) have overwhelm his fun in the game and he gave several ultimatums on how to fix that.
    One was to go to pathfinder and keep the current campaign. The wizard and Cleric are skeptical to Pathfinder but they decided to read it and see if it would suffice. I began the process of redesigning my elf ranger/scout to fit the new rule ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. R.I.P. Michael LeRoy Berger

My father passed away last week after a long battle with early onset dementia. Hardest three days of my life so far. Life is returning to normal.

My dad was a model person. Not in that he was perfect, he was flawed like the rest of us. But he was a real person, a well rounded person. Many of these flaws as a husband or father made him a good friend. In many things, i learned from him - both good and bad. Its easy to admire those who stubbornly weather the storm in the face ...

Updated 08-18-2009 at 10:15 AM by templeorder (added)

Categories
    Uncategorized