Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Demon Gate

Soon a new campaign will start over VTT for those interested in dark fantasy. This new RPG from Arcanum Syndicate is being created and we are looking for some new play testers to try out the system and try to survive within this hellish realm of adventure. Choose from 12 different races and 20 different character classes to become hero or villain on your quest to become legendary immortals and stop the prophesy ...
  2. Another large campaign to get ready

by , 03-10-2015 at 07:57 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    With my EMT class finishing up, hopefully I will pass the final test on March 18th and then be able to start getting another large campaign ready to run for another group of players. This time I will be getting together a campaign that takes place in the Dragon Lance saga. It is actually the Classics Volume I that has all four of these adventures together: Dragons of Despair, Dragons of Flame, Dragons of Hope, and Dragons of Desolation.

Yes, I have been a Player in the campaign, years ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Superworld: Concord UFO Session One Part 1 - A Search and Mad Science

Monday, March 2, 2015

(After playing the original Superworld scenario “Concord UFO” Sunday from 12:30 p.m. until 5 p.m. with Kyle Matheson, James Brown, Joey Scott, and Aaron Scott.)

There were several interesting news items in Charlotte on Friday, October 10 and Saturday, October 11.

One, about the capture of the Gentleman, read:

The Gentleman has been captured!

Exotics working in the Charlotte area managed to capture ...
  4. Superworld: Concord UFO Session One Part 2 - Flying Saucer and Men in Black

The others had kept busy around the area but the spot they had initially found was the only one that Tinker’s device and Edward’s nose could find anything unusual. Tera had gotten pretty bored. José didn’t find anything else of interest and so video recorded what the others were doing. He recorded Edward and Tinker. When Tinker noticed, he was not terribly happy.

“I’m going to win some kind of award for this one,” José said. “That ...
  5. Marmalade Dog Follow Up

I had a blast at Marmalade Dog last weekend, February 6-8, 2015 at WMU in Kalamazoo.

I learned that there is an active group of AD&D players just outside the village where I live in south central Kalamazoo County, MI. They played in my Sunday session of AD&D with The Village of Hommlet.

I played in my first session of DCC on Friday night, when no one signed up for my Hommlet session. It was a load of fun.

Saturday a bunch of other GMs signed up for ...
    Tags: ad&d, con, dcc, osr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized