Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Eberron Campaign: Cast of Characters

PC's
    Francis Ulyssis Calvin Kyle IV - gnome - artificer and ranger
    = 9th level
    Reverand H. Solo - human - cleric
    = 9th level
    ? - halfbreed - rogue and ranger
    = 8th level
    Kahless - elf - swordsage, wizard, and now a Jade Phoenix Mage
    = 9th level
    Lutair Hawksung - human - bard
    = 10th level
    Salamanthar - fire elf - wizard
    = 6th level
    ___________ - warforged - swordsage
    = 14th level

NPC's:
    Black ...

Updated 09-08-2009 at 02:09 PM by cigamnogard

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Darkness Looming - New Campaign

So, the Ancient Blood group did not show. This is the second time the core players did not. So, there were four of us, and Larry decided to continue the story we ran as a one shot last time this happened, now we've got a new campaign called Darkness Looming - one i am playing in and not running - HURRAY!!!!

I play Paul Dorn, Novice of the Order of the Stone Hand, Follower of Ezrilus - goddess of magic (amongst other aspects). Last time one of my order delivered an idol to House Narcosa ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What is going on...

I just finished reading "The Children of Hurin" by Tolkien. What a depressing book. It is a tragedy of misery from the first word to the last.

On a lighter note, I smoked a good cigar yesterday at Stogies.

http://www.stogiesfinecigars.com/

I had one of the Maduro wrapper house cigars. It had a nutty taste, with a medium draw. I was hanging out with a guy named Tony and we checked out his new 8G I-Phone. Wow those things have some sweet ...
  4. yay a blog!

Ok, so I blog now!

I like to smoke cigars. I like expensive puros and cheap machine-mad ones. I like 'em all. I especially like Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8!

yum

Also, I like GURPS. If you want to play GURPS in Miami, you should definitely contact me.

I just moved to Miami. It is hot and sticky. I kinda like it. I lived in Michigan for years. I am sick of winter (cya)!

I am huge fan of the PC version of SWBF2 and have been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Gaming this Weekend

I'm working on putting together a quick hack and slash dungeon crawl for this weekend. I'm figguring a 2-3 hour quest to find an artifact that will counter a magic poisen swallowed by the local Duke.

DnD 3.5 solo adventure with my wife. Will Tordek the Mighty Dwarf survive Prince Toring's Dungeon of Dispair?

She's got a better than even shot.
    Categories
    Uncategorized