Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Why D&D minis still suck!

Tonight, in a moment of sheer idiocy, I bought another pack of D&D minis. Got what I deserved too. That being, 8 random miniatures, of which, 8 I already own and don't need duplicates of.

The only redeeming thing about my frack-tarded addiction to cheap miniatures, is that I don't mind cutting them up and repainting them. So I chopped up all of those extra Warcasters I was complaining about (and a few others), re-arranged the bits and pieces and came up with some decent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dwarves read my mind

I must have annoyed my DM one too many times about flintlock guns-or a gun that shoots fireballs, which when you think about it makes sense-cuz he gave me a taste of what I wanted-ie something other than Middle Age tech- an ironclad, steam powered, and equipped with cannons!

Sadly, the dwarves are not known for their generosity of sharing technology, so it's unlikely my group will be getting one for our land, which borders the sea, any time soon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Old Games

The last couple of weeks, I have been looking for old games that I had fun with in the past. I have been looking for Boothill, Stormbringer, Gamma World, Metamorphis Alpha and Justice Inc. I have run these games in the past as either one shots or mini campaigns. My memories of them are fond.

I am aware that many of them are still around, Stormbringer is now Elric, Gamma World is under a new label, Justice Inc is now Pulp Hero and am unsure if there is a replacement for boothill. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Scarred Lands: Over the Gascars

August 8, 2009
    Scarred Lands: Over the Gascars
    Second Madriday of Madrer, 150 AV

After spending a night in the cave previously owned by the renegade wizards, the group (minus Lavidia) awoke and had one big problem to deal with: where to go from here.

While the Karel attempted to come to grips with the loss of his companion, the elder members of the group discussed where they were going to go from here. There was talk about going north, to ...

Updated 09-13-2009 at 11:10 PM by RMajere (Got the dates wrong...)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ghoul Hound.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	2416   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ettercap.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	2417   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hide Golem.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	2418  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Time Killer.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	2419   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blade Beast.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	2420   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Low Gorgon.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	2421  

5. Conditionals and loops in macros

Sometimes you'll need a macro to react to whats going on or to repeat some steps multiple times. You can't always get everything right without the macro making a few decisions along the way. So lets include if statements and a couple of loops to cover those situations.

Lets start with a simple If statement. For those not down with the programmer lingo what we're telling the macro to do is check some condition, if its true do these lines, if the condition isn't true skip them. The ...
    Categories
    MapTools