Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A quick recap

So I have to move. Again. Just got to South Miami (Kendall area) and now I am moving up to Little Havana. Gonna be right at NW 23rd Ave and NW 14th St.

I am going to be offline for a few days while we get unpacked. If I get a chance, I'll check the new posts and my user CP quickly tomorrow night.

The Miami Gaming Authority is still looking for members, so if you see anyone new, please send them our way.

I did not get to fire up a stogie today and ...

Updated 09-04-2009 at 06:51 PM by michael (typos)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Arabian Nights

Not sure what more to say. Its a board game, i'm not really into those... but i need a break from serious campaigning.

I don't know what to expect, i vaguely remember this game from a long time ago, and my friend tells me its been seriously upgraded. I'm actually really looking forward to it. Its something different too. Don't anyone give me any spoilers, but if anyone has like some single tidbit of perspective on how to maximize my fun in this game, i would appreciate it. Last time ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Today, there is only today.

I went to see the local matinee of District 9. It was a pretty fun movie. WETA was in full effect for this one. The giant spaceship over Johannesburg was very convincing. The story had characters that were somewhat thin, but convincing enough to keep you interested until the mech joined the fight.

There were a couple of great scenes, not the least of which was a desperate chase scene that you didn't know how it was going to end.

Other than the movie, I read over ...
  4. Some Character Updates

by , 09-03-2009 at 03:53 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Although we have started a new adventure with first level characters, I have been slowly working on the Tsojcanth game also. I was spending more time on finishing up all the prep of my Destiny of Kings online game. With that taken care of, I wanted to at least post some good news for 4 of the Tsojcanth characters.

When we next run the Tsojcanth game, both Weslocke and Hockerbrecht will become 6th level fighters, Cathartic will be an 8th level cleric, and Dunil will now be a 10th level ...
  5. Interacting with the token

We've got macros that are able to take properties from the characters, manipulate the values, and update the properties with changes. Thats all well and good, but it would be nice if the macros could update some things on the map, this way other players could tell whats going on.

The D&D 4th Edition rules include a state called Bloodied. Characters are considered Bloodied when they are below half of their maximum health. If you include properties for current and maximum health ...
    Categories
    MapTools