Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Eberron Campaign: Loot!

From the Journals of Francis Ulysses Calvin Kyle IV:
    Page #9
    998-999 YK, 2nd Wir of Aryth Ė almost lunch time.
    Aundair, on the road to Passage

After we brought down the deadly harpy archer we of course looted her for any treasure. What we found was an incredible:
    • A very good set of studded leather armour
    • An excellent bow that causes cold damage of some sort
    • Ten cold iron arrows
    • Ten silver arrows
    • Two magical arrows
    • Potion of curing
    • Potion of a
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gen Con Blog 2009

This was my first Gen Con. Though I've been hearing about Gen Con for as long as I've been gaming, over 18 years now, it's only this year that I've been able to go.

I had a blast, met the owner/operator of Pen and Paper Games coincidentally, and wrote about it all on my catch-all blog:

http://buggerit.blogspot.com/search/label/gencon
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. From the Journal of Halder Dernam...

I was tricked.

Madriel appeared before me awash in brilliant white light, her hair the color of the sun. She looked just like she did the first time she appeared before me, when she saved me from a wretched existence in the slave pits of Calastia. She led me out, and then, led me to her. She gave my life purpose and I couldnít have been happier or more devoted to herÖor could I?

When Madriel asked me to seal our pact with blood it was the easiest thing I ever had to

Updated 09-13-2009 at 11:10 PM by RMajere

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Scarred Lands: The Stricken Forest Kidnapping

July 18, 2009
    Scarred Lands: Stricken Forest Kidnapping
    First Wildday of Madrer, 150 AV

The group had just reached the edge of the seemingly blighted Stricken Forest. In the fading light of the day they peered into the woods and noted the lack of underbrush and the profound silence that suffused the area. Dead trees jutted from the ground like the fingers of a corpse struggling to escape from the earth.

Rather than enter such a horrid place during

Updated 09-13-2009 at 11:09 PM by RMajere

Categories
    Campaign Logs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Displacer Beast.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	2413   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hornsaw Unicorn.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	2414   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dananshee.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	2415  

5. Things change

I gave up on the T&T idea. Yes people play it but they are few and far between. This is not a bad thing; I really did it to see if I could create a new group and gave it time to see if it would develop.

So, on to new things. Iím going back to D&D, this time 4.0. I have spent many years playing 3.5 and need something simpler to play and enjoy. I find 4.0 is easy to create for, yes, itís a far cry from original D&D but the game itself is still there.

Wish me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized