Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Scepter Tower of Spellgard [Part 6]

After some difficulties with scheduling for the past couple of months, we're finally back to the adventure! In reality we've had two sessions, so we were back to it a while ago. I've just been lazy about typing up a synopsis.

Edric apparently caught some disease from fighting with the wererats, the following morning he refused to get out of bed. Alerat, Fez, and Miabe didn't feel like wasting the morning so they set off to the ramparts without him.

Edric had explained
  2. Dusk til Dawn (Gurps Cyberpunk)

Its almost off the ground. I have nearly finished the background data for the campaign. It is set in Houston, Texas year 2040. I will try to keep it as sensible as possible yet exciting and fast paced. You can find it on Obsidian Portal under the name Dusk til Dawn.

Updated 10-04-2009 at 04:42 PM by ssveter

Tags: cyberpunk, gurps Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duckie-brown-trench-coat-42808-1.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	2422  
  3. Scarred Lands: Fangsfall

August 29, 2009
    Scarred Lands: Fangsfall
    First Corday of Enker, 150 AV

A new month dawned as the group looked out over the newest landscape that they found themselves in. Rolling hills spread in every direction covered with various forms of scrub brush and tall grasses. Looking to the east, as the sun glimmered through the haze, they saw in the distance a huge swamp nestled in a valley and spreading for as far as the eye could see to the east, drawing on their ...

Updated 09-13-2009 at 11:11 PM by RMajere

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Scarred Lands: The Old Sage

August 16, 2009
    Scarred Lands: The Old Sage
    Denday of Madrer, 150 AV

After recouping from their travels over the perilous Gascar Peaks, the group had finally made itís way to the Fouled Forest, in order that the Old Sage might actually be able to give them answers to questions that had been plaguing them since they first met in Mithril, months ago.

As dawn broke, and so did their camp, they moved into the forest. Their senses on alert for ...

Updated 09-13-2009 at 11:11 PM by RMajere

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Ghost of a Chance, Part 1

So we're back again, after a short jaunt through the first level of Keep on the Shadowfell's dungeon. We have a new site up at Obsidian Portal here. You can see the previous adventure logs there as well and some more details about the world that will get filled in as I have time and as more is uncovered.

Ominous Whispers and Fractured Sapphire's players didn't make it to this session. We focus on the plights of Nine Willows in Autumn (Willow for short), Gaias Valerius and Stalwart ...