Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Creating custom forms in MapTool

Depending on how many macros you've made for you games in MapTool you're probably getting a pretty hefty list of properties for each token. This can make filling out those properties a little cumbersome since the way they are presented in the token properties isn't the easiest to work with. Also some of your macros might require several values to be entered, which is annoying since you get a new prompt for each one. A better solution might be for you to make your own forms where you could have ...
    Categories
    MapTools
  2. Finally back to roleplaying

Yes I am finally back. After having the inlaws for a couple weeks. I am just now getting back into gaming. Although I am also getting started in some online college classes, geography and algerbra. I'm in the process of spinning up a GURPS Cyberpunk campaign while I simultaneously keeping the D&D game running. So thats that. As soon as I have the chance I will get a slightly better than tentative schedule posted.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ballad of Too Much Free Time

Our session was cancelled due to real life last Saturday, so I'm posting the ballad I wrote of our exploits of two sessions ago:

The Ballad of Svrikir

Their once was a king of Lizardfolk,
    Who were green in scale not black.
    Who overthrew their king Svrikir,
    And stabbed him in the back.

He wandered the swamps in need of aide,
    And found adventurers not seeking to be paid.
    Tennebrus Liadon, the Elvin Paladin was first to ...
    Tags: ballad, paladin Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My HackMaster Basic "Review"

Disclaimer - Keep in mind that I haven't yet played the game, only read the rulebook. What follows is written with the assumption that the reader has more than passing knowledge of HackMaster 4th edition, enjoys 4th edition, and realizes that 4th edition was a serious game with parody elements, not a parody game with serious elements. There are plenty of venues out there where one can find clear, detailed reviews that cover the book chapter by chapter from cover to cover. You won't find that here. ...
    Categories
    Reviews
  5. A quick recap

So I have to move. Again. Just got to South Miami (Kendall area) and now I am moving up to Little Havana. Gonna be right at NW 23rd Ave and NW 14th St.

I am going to be offline for a few days while we get unpacked. If I get a chance, I'll check the new posts and my user CP quickly tomorrow night.

The Miami Gaming Authority is still looking for members, so if you see anyone new, please send them our way.

I did not get to fire up a stogie today and ...

Updated 09-04-2009 at 06:51 PM by michael (typos)

Categories
    Uncategorized