Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ghost of a Chance, Part 1

So we're back again, after a short jaunt through the first level of Keep on the Shadowfell's dungeon. We have a new site up at Obsidian Portal here. You can see the previous adventure logs there as well and some more details about the world that will get filled in as I have time and as more is uncovered.

Ominous Whispers and Fractured Sapphire's players didn't make it to this session. We focus on the plights of Nine Willows in Autumn (Willow for short), Gaias Valerius and Stalwart ...
  2. Southcoast Gamers, Massachusetts

Welcome to all those out there in the gamer world. I'm looking to find out how many people out there from the anywhere between Fall River, MA and Cape Cod, MA are interested in either A. a Meet and Greet AND B. a weekly D&D4e OR Star Wars Saga Edition game.

Until the next time I post, peace!

-Vaz
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Creating custom forms in MapTool

Depending on how many macros you've made for you games in MapTool you're probably getting a pretty hefty list of properties for each token. This can make filling out those properties a little cumbersome since the way they are presented in the token properties isn't the easiest to work with. Also some of your macros might require several values to be entered, which is annoying since you get a new prompt for each one. A better solution might be for you to make your own forms where you could have ...
    Categories
    MapTools
  4. Finally back to roleplaying

Yes I am finally back. After having the inlaws for a couple weeks. I am just now getting back into gaming. Although I am also getting started in some online college classes, geography and algerbra. I'm in the process of spinning up a GURPS Cyberpunk campaign while I simultaneously keeping the D&D game running. So thats that. As soon as I have the chance I will get a slightly better than tentative schedule posted.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ballad of Too Much Free Time

Our session was cancelled due to real life last Saturday, so I'm posting the ballad I wrote of our exploits of two sessions ago:

The Ballad of Svrikir

Their once was a king of Lizardfolk,
    Who were green in scale not black.
    Who overthrew their king Svrikir,
    And stabbed him in the back.

He wandered the swamps in need of aide,
    And found adventurers not seeking to be paid.
    Tennebrus Liadon, the Elvin Paladin was first to ...
    Tags: ballad, paladin Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized