Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Eberron Campaign: Raid of Wraiths!

From the Journals of Francis Ulysses Calvin Kyle IV:
    Page #10
    998-999 YK, 2nd Wir of Aryth after lunch time.
    Aundair, on the road to Passage

So, after dealing with the cards we pushed on to Passage. Closer to dusk we noticed something moving along the tree-line near the road. However, when we moved closer to investigate it moved quickly away. Thinking it to be some predatory animal of the woods we made a large fire when we camped for the night.
    We were wrong ...

Updated 09-17-2009 at 07:07 PM by cigamnogard

Tags: eberron, wraiths Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. DM in Peril

Okay I exagerated. He's having some trouble dealing with classes so my weekly game Saturday is cancelled for the third time in a row. He expressed doubt about being able to DM for a few weeks, and I'm worried the game will get cancelled. I can't find a group on campus and my DM seems unwilling to get someone else to run it which I can understand, he created it, he should control it.

I'll have to wait and see what happens. I got tons of school reading to do and laundry this weekend, ...
  3. I can be a LG RPG Pirate?

I just started Pathfinder recently (only 1 session, so no serious judgments yet) and it has brought up the same old questions surrounding Pirating (since much of Pathfinder started off as free PDFs from what I understand).

I think that all too often music, video games, and even rpg books/materials are outrageously overpriced and that in many cases it would even be logical for them to be freeware. However, how could any artist or developer afford to keep going if everyone steals? ...
  4. Gotta keep on movin'

So I just got the internet back after having to move again. I also found a game and joined it! Most excellent.

I am now in a 3.5 Underdark campaign with a DM (Bear from meetup.com) that has no problem killing off his PCs on a moments notice. It kind of reminds me of my very early D&D 1st edition experiences.

We play over at Sunshine Games on Bird Rd. in Miami. If you are looking for a game to join and are interested in this one, I suggest you make it quick, ...

Updated 09-18-2009 at 07:58 AM by michael (add content.)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Scepter Tower of Spellgard [Part 7]

Thus far the party had always taken the direct approach to things. Decisions were quick and typically involved using weapons. For fun I decided to guilt them a little bit about their rash actions by suggesting that the wererats might have been innocents they attacked and killed.

By the module they are in a hack and slash section of the adventure, so really they were supposed to kill the wererats. That doesn't mean I can't mess with them, besides it turned into some fun role play.
    Categories
    Uncategorized