Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Knight Hawks (Vector) Sample Starship

by , 06-11-2013 at 07:52 AM (The Dungeon Master's Journal of the Unquiet Lands)
    Knight Hawks is the second Star Frontiers rules set, and deals with the space opera side of the setting. This ship was built using a later, unofficial modification of the rules, known as Knight Hawks Vector.

Lefaucheux
    Six Class Corvette
    Hull Size: 3
    Mass: 400 tons
    Hull Points: 15
    Damage Control Rating: 25%
    Acceleration / Deceleration Factor: 4 Gs
    Crew: 5
    Cargo Capacity: none

Defenses
    Gauss Screen: -20/+10 accuracy ...

Updated 06-11-2013 at 07:55 AM by Umiushi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Alpha Dawn Sample NPC and Alien

by , 06-10-2013 at 07:08 AM (The Dungeon Master's Journal of the Unquiet Lands)
    Alpha Dawn is the first Star Frontiers rules set, and deals with planetary romance, as opposed to space opera.

Roberta Onzo
    Human Female

Physical Data
    Strength/Stamina 40/40
    Dexterity/Reaction Speed 50/50
    Intuition/Logic 60/65
    Personality/Leadership 45/35

Skills (Technological PSA)
    Computers 2

Combat Data
    Initiative +5
    Melee Damage -1
    Basic Ranged: 25%
    Basic Melee: 25%
    Walking: 10m/turn ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Traveller Sample NPC and Starship

by , 06-10-2013 at 02:49 AM (The Dungeon Master's Journal of the Unquiet Lands)
    Currently, the players in my chat game have an opportunity to decide what game or games to pursue next. With that in mind, I will try to provide some artifacts from each game system that I am willing to run. I'm going to start with an easy one, Traveller, a system I'm already well-acquainted with. Here is a sample NPC and starship from the current Traveller adventure, Exit Visa.

Ilya Vishandi MacMannon, Age 22
    Navy, 1 term, Lieutenant
    UPP 956959
    Vacc-1, Cutlass-1, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Walker - Texas Danger

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

(After playing Steven Walkups D20 Modern Walking Dead scenario “Walker, Texas Danger” Saturday (March 23) with Adam Frager, Christopher Sparks, and Kevin from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at CaesarCon 2013)

From the Journal of Francis “Frank” Strazynski (also called “Sarge”)

The day it all went to hell, I was on a mission.

We were members of an elite DEA squad, code-named Omega Squad. We had assembled in an undisclosed, ...
    Tags: d20 modern Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Song of Fire in Ice in North GA

Looking to start a new campaign for the Song of Ice and Fire role playing game. (Game of Thrones)
    I have run D&D campaigns (1st, 2nd & 3.5 editions) , Traveller, Champions along with a few others since 1976 and have recently acquired the Song of Ice and Fire RPG.
    I am looking for some good roleplayers to start a new campaign and make a name for themselves and their house in Westeros.

Looking to game every other Saturday from around 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Categories
    Uncategorized