Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Hakkenslash RPG Kickstarter Coming Soon!

With the play-testing having commenced for my Hakkenslash RPG and the results so far being quite satisfying, I'm now preparing to launch a Kickstarter campaign at the beginning of October with the goal of raising the money needed to pay the artists and layout editor who will be contributing their efforts to the book. As well, of course, are the initial printing costs.

There will be several goodies available for backers, from credits to pdf's, to soft/hardcover print copies, custom ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hakkenslash RPG - The game hack based on simplicity

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hakk-logo.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	3984
    There are many systems like it. This one is mine.
    In the time-honored tradition of fantasy gaming, I've spent many days and nights pouring over giant tomes known as rule books, learning new systems, new editions, new rule erratas... at times I thought my head would explode. Along with countless others, I have retreated to the past style of old-school gaming - that which we now know as OSR.

Even now, as I sit down with new players at my ...
  3. Lfg

caveman, a co-workers friend, myself and a player from previous group are exploring forming a new group in the Westminster/Broomfield area for Pathfinder AP.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Inspiration Pad: Snake Generator

These are a few examples from my Snake Generator, which I've converted to Inspiration Pad.
    The descriptives use the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay setting, but they can be changed to anything.

Name: Central Thick Moon Moccasin
    Length: 43 feet
    Diameter: 473.2 inches
    Weight: 499 lbs.
    Fear of Man: Cozy Home-Visitor
    Aggressiveness: Low (Lover-Not-Fighter)
    Toxicity: 2 LD50, 1-Low (1 quart may kill a human adult in 24h)

Name: Rhya's ...
  5. High-level Play, Part 9

Preventative Measures, Part 2: Make Folks Different
    One of the hard absolutes that assures the disappearance of an actor from the milieu forever is transforming the actor into something else then shattering and scattering whatever the actor’s become; the creature’s somewhere between life and death, often registering as neither, but usually needing the majority of its parts in the same place, the transformation spell ended, and then an appropriate spell afterward to return the creature from ...