Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. quotes

Lost is a relative term, Shit out of luck; now that is something anyone can learn. -Jeff Minch

Call of society: Moo - Jon Hall

All the world a stage and I failed acting school.

Love...
    through pain and grief is shines like the sun.

You may be recognized soon...hide.

Sex is hereditary: If your parents never have it, chances are you won't either.
    Categories
    Quotes
  2. As I Walk Along

A gentle breeze blows my hair
    The flowers dance as I stop and stare
    Trees whisper thier sweet, sweet song
    As I walk along.

A blue bird flies in the sky
    The busy bee passed me by
    The stream tolls on and on
    As I walk along.

The sun light dances across the water
    My path is set, one I can not alter
    It leads me to where I belong
    As I walk along.
    Categories
    Poetry
  3. Underdark Adventure

by , 12-07-2009 at 03:20 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    This is the campaign journal of Belsar Hammerfell. He is a Dwarf fighter in the Underdark Adventure being DMed by Starwolf013 for our tabletop group while I work on the continuation of my "Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" game.

He started out at level 1, just like all the other members of the party did. He is a dwarven weaponsmith. His family is looking to expand their area of manufacturing and be able to have more income for the growing size of the family. Belsar was chosen to ...

Updated 12-07-2009 at 03:27 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Underdark Adventure
  4. English for RPGs Part 10

OK. I've been away from the computer for a while (I'll explain that somewhere else.) and have had time to accumulate about a hundred of these pairs, so, unless there's an awful lot of repetition, it'll take a few instalments to get them all done.

I'm going to break from the RPG sources briefly and start with a TV commercial that has been bothering me for some months now. At one point in the commercial, they show two plates of pasta side-by-side. The one on the left has one little fibre ...

Updated 12-09-2009 at 12:23 PM by TAROT

Categories
    Language
  5. Extended absence

Well, I haven't been around here for some time.

Somewhere around the beginning of May, I tweaked my sciatic nerve and spent a couple of months on my back, and then a couple more alternating between walking and prone. Sitting down became something I could tolerate for extended periods in September, I guess. Then the kidney stones hit in October and gave me something else to worry about.

At any rate, I haven't been using the computer much, never mind spending any time online. ...

Updated 12-07-2009 at 01:58 AM by TAROT

Categories
    Life