Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Eberron Campaign: Salamanthar's Spinoff - Part 2

Salamanthar’s Campaign – An Eberron Adventure! (Part 2)
    998-999 YK, 3rd Sul of Aryth.
    Lightning Rail Station in Fairhaven, capital city of the nation of Aundair

Salamanthar blinked rapidly from his restive meditation to glimpse out the window at the grand spectacle of Aundair's capital city known as Fairhaven; he quickly dismissed it as uninspiring. However, his troll bodyguard seemed to be totally in awe of the city’s sprawl. He glanced around at the rest of the first

Updated 02-10-2010 at 04:49 PM by cigamnogard

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Live RPG

Im starting a new RPG based on realistic life of the past (1 BCE-1600 AD). In the game there is a clan of assassins who where and always have been the victims of being framed. The game explains why people are good and evil. It also explains why ancient texts refer to the darkness, as evil, and the light, as good. A sterio type that has never been explained. These assassins have lived since the beginng of man. Trained to deplet the corrupt, who abuse their power. Ever generation has a tale, and ever ...
  3. Background Info

After reading lots of threads and several different boards about how to establish a campaign world (or just a campaign!), I thought I'd wax poetic here about my methodologies that have developed over the years.

I went on forever about how I do the big background stuff in my first entry, so here's more of a nitty-gritty view.

My world works... that's as clear as I can get to it. There are kingdoms that are foundering and failing, to either just disappear or be subsumed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Terran's Journal - Further from the problem

As I feared we were not far enough out. We were found by a patrol. We took care of them rather easily, but in our state of exhaustion it could have been bad pretty quickly. We took the unconscious leader of this group too as we decided to go back to the ant hive to find a place to finish our rest. Now we are probably about two hours from our previous spot of maximum advancement within the kenku lair. And that much further from finding Leo. We do have two kenku who hopefully can provide us ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Terran's Journal - Closer to the problem

So much happened today, and we definitely have some trouble. I just hope we have time to sort it all out.

I will start at the beginning though. During our rest, Xamra and Tulanthris heard some kenku passing by that were unaware of our "campsite". They overheard just enough of their conversation to learn of a secret passage that after a bit of searching we eventually found. It wasn't really hidden, just different from the others. It rerouted us by, I'm sure, several workers ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs