Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Underdark Adventure: Standing against Patchy

by , 01-19-2010 at 07:03 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    A check of the cabin again only gives up some bandaging supplies and several flasks of oil. We take it with us, figuring that it will come in handy later. Since we were at the end of this passage, we head back to where another passage went when we decided to check this way first.

As we go down the other direction, we again come across another cabin in here. As we are approaching it, a person comes out and is surprised to see us. He immediately starts calling for help, so naturally, ...

Updated 02-18-2010 at 11:58 AM by cplmac

Campaign Logs , Underdark Adventure
  2. changes

I consider myself old school about a lot of things in gaming. I grew up putting everything to paper and keeping copious records of my games. I found my first player by advertising in a gaming magazine. He had some friends and we were off and running. My major tabletop group I met while working in a game store and at least three of them are still with me after thirty years of gaming.
    I find myself amazed by the progress of technology and how it has changed the gaming scene. The proliferation ...
  3. Is It Time To Come Back?

I just joined Pen and Paper. I'm very happy I did, too. I have been on a gaming hiatus for about two years now. Prior to that, I was/am a gaming veteran of over 20 years. I love tabletop gaming. I started with the "Little Red Box", and the rest is history. Like most of you reading this, gaming has been my hobby and my passion. I've had some killer groups - and good friends - over the years. My last gaming experience really went sour, though. I had some bad chemistry with one of ...
  4. Travis Zhou

Agility D8
    Strength D6
    Vitality D10
    Alertness D8
    Intelligence D8
    Willpower D8
    Derived Attributes
    Life Points 18
    Initiative D8+d8
    Athletics D4
    Discipline D2
    Guns D6 (-shotguns D8)
    Heavy Weapons D4
    Influence D6 (-persuasion D8)
    Knowledge D4
    Mechanical Engineering D4
    Melee Weapon Combat D4
    Perception D6
    Pilot D6 (-mid-bulk freighters D8)
    Planetary ...

Updated 01-23-2010 at 05:16 PM by Captain_Glycerin (Complete Item stats)

5. Conversion from 5E to 6E

As you all know, ‘Kamarathin: Kingdom of Tursh’ was written for 5ER. As of today the conversion document for 6E has been completed and uploaded.

You can access it here.

Please use your new found powers only for good.

Retailers; if you would like D3 Games to send you copies on CD for the stock you currently carry we certainly can, just let us know.

For those of you that were waiting on the conversion doc to become available to place orders, ...