Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Mini Painting

I've never been very artistic, any good drawings that I've done tending to be doodles comprised of basic shapes like circles and squares. So the thought of me painting miniatures just seemed like a prelude to failure, so I never tried. During all the tabletop games I've played I just used the prepainted mini's or borrowed some from another player. Recently though some of my friends have been explaining that its not nearly as hard as I thought it was, there's some simple tricks that you can use to ...
    Categories
    Nonsense
  2. Breaking Dawn

Well, today marks the day where I find the energy to continue my D&D addiction. While looking around for online player's groups and soon becoming depressed after searching for something within walking distance from my house resulting in no results, I stumbled upon this website which seems to be a dream com true. I really hope it does. However, I really don't plan to start doing the games immediately, I think that I need to look around on the forums and eventually rebuild some of my characters. ...
  3. Don't Hate The Dice: Hate The System

My very first character in AD&D had all sixteens, in every stat, rolled in front of the GM, using the standard 3D6 system. I have yet to repeat that luck in character generation. I also had a generation that resulted in good strength, constitution, and max dexterity, average wisdom and intelligence, and a 4 charisma. He had to be an assassin, by the 1st Edition rules.

This does not include all of the hopeless characters that get generated on a daily basis all over the world. You ...

Updated 01-26-2010 at 09:05 PM by Anachronist (correcting range description of die roll)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Salamanthar's Campaign Cast of Characters

PC's
    Arrah - troll - paladin
    = 12th level
    Doltar Chainbreaker - shifter - scout/hunter
    = 11th level
    Salamanthar - fire elf - wizard/bladesinger
    = 11th level
    Thanos - assimar - favored soul
    = 11th level

NPC's:
    Baron Delgado de la Pena de Vazquez - gnome - bbn, inf, ftr, mnk, wrl, and duelist
    = 10th level
    Warlord Adal ir'Wynarn - human - fighter/wizard
    = 6th level
    Warlord Darro ir'Lain - human - wizard/knight ...

Updated 02-23-2010 at 06:49 PM by cigamnogard

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Eberron Campaign: Salamanthar's Spinoff - Part 2

Salamanthar’s Campaign – An Eberron Adventure! (Part 2)
    998-999 YK, 3rd Sul of Aryth.
    Lightning Rail Station in Fairhaven, capital city of the nation of Aundair

Salamanthar blinked rapidly from his restive meditation to glimpse out the window at the grand spectacle of Aundair's capital city known as Fairhaven; he quickly dismissed it as uninspiring. However, his troll bodyguard seemed to be totally in awe of the city’s sprawl. He glanced around at the rest of the first

Updated 02-10-2010 at 04:49 PM by cigamnogard

Categories
    Campaign Logs