Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Test

2. Tales of the strange and dastardly

by , 01-06-2010 at 06:15 AM (Enter the worlds of Combination)
    Well it is winter yet again the snow is thick and relentless in Worcester and I have decided that I want to start up my campaign again. What bored you say, well that and I miss a weekly game.

I have the need for crack… and my crack is gaming… I will post at least once a week in the blog until I have a group together, with some history notes and random stories from the campaign. Once I have the group going I will try and post a summery of the story line from the adventure. ...

Updated 01-12-2010 at 02:54 AM by Opie Wan Kenopi

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Dastardly tales
  3. Dunstrand Rising: Delivery of the stolen Tax Wagon & Battle at Wrendler's Farm

The tax wagon was delivered to Christiana in Easthoof successfully - Diedre can now start her civil war with her brother for Bar-Innis. The group was only given a couple, but were healed up and re-provisioned with the basics.

Along with two recent hires placed under "LT" Gide (as christened by Christiana now) they were sent to help out a rebellion in Cerran's Grant. Arriving in the wrong place, complete with their disguises of the Count's men, they were brought into the enemies ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Terran's Journal - Inside the hills

Before departing the ranch for the hills we collected the kenku's cloaks of feathers in an effort to hide our scent once we were inside the hills. We also have with us a shirt of Lleyn's so that maybe Manny Moss will recognize us as friends. We found an entrance to the hills slightly buried over in a pit that Lleyn described to us before leaving his ranch.

We were almost immediately swarmed by ants upon entering their hive, and the cloaks of feathers were not very effective at disguising ...

Updated 01-10-2010 at 12:04 PM by Amon Alden (Changed last paragraph for accuracy.)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Pathfinder Companion Review - Qadira

Review – Pathfinder Companion – Qadira

Happy holidays, Everyone. Well here I am, back again for another Pathfinder Product Review. This time it’s The Pathfinder Companion – Qadira that is on the proverbial chopping block.

This issue deals with a specific area within the Golarion world called Qadira. This area of Golarion reminds me of the Early Ottoman Empire in Turkey only hotter and with more desert terrain.

Page 1 – Map of current Qadira. ...

Updated 01-22-2010 at 08:23 AM by WhiteTiger (more editing and cleaning)

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Reviews , Gaming News