Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Avatar; or Wild Elves Vs. Warhammer 40 K

Let me start by saying that no person able to see the movie Avatar on the big screen should miss the opportunity to do so. Imax is better. Imax 3D should pretty much pop your geek gland's clutch. Seriously. Go watch this movie if you already haven't. The story is excellent and very well told. Sure, some stuff is telegraphed. But I am sincere when I say that I wish I had written it.

That said, you can still put it on the back burner and simmer until it is reduced to wild elves Vs. Warhammer ...

Updated 01-22-2010 at 09:07 AM by Anachronist (corrected title of game referenced)

Tags: avatar, movie Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. SheVaCon and D3 Games

D3 Games will be attending SheVaCon February 26th through the 28th. We'll have shirts, books and miniatures available for sale and it will be good to get back to the town we first released our titles in.

As an added bonus, Anne and I will be celebrating our 6/8 Anniversary on the 25th. There's going to be a lot going on in Roanoke at the end of February. Hope to see you all there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Eberron Campaign:Spinoff - Salamathar's Campaign!

Salamanthar’s Campaign – An Eberron Adventure! (Part I)
    998-999 YK, 3rd Sul of Aryth.
    Lightning Rail Station in Passage, in the nation of Aundair

Salamanathar stood with his elfish back perfectly straight and his chest puffed out. He stood in the city of Passage’s lightning rail station wondering how to best make his way to Fairhaven - and to his new job. He had recently accepted the post of the chief steward for Aundair’s Ministry of Magic. Warlord Adal ir’Wynarn himself ...

Updated 02-09-2010 at 08:41 PM by cigamnogard

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Randomizers

I received some dice I ordered recently; crystal dice that are shaped differently from the standard polyhedrals with which we're familiar. These are shaped differently... like this. By the way; I can recommend that web site for ordering dice and bags. My wife got some nice Elven Runic dice from them, and I also got a black bag with silver and grey spiders in webs.

What is it about we gamers and our dice? We don't like it when other people handle certain dice. Other dice we will loan ...
    Tags: dice Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Underdark Adventure: Standing against Patchy

by , 01-19-2010 at 07:03 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    A check of the cabin again only gives up some bandaging supplies and several flasks of oil. We take it with us, figuring that it will come in handy later. Since we were at the end of this passage, we head back to where another passage went when we decided to check this way first.

As we go down the other direction, we again come across another cabin in here. As we are approaching it, a person comes out and is surprised to see us. He immediately starts calling for help, so naturally, ...

Updated 02-18-2010 at 11:58 AM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Underdark Adventure