Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Live RPG 2

Not much response or intell from you gamers but I guess I should countinue to write about my RPGame. The game system is based on the number ten.
    (A standard d10, will be used in Live.)
    Ever thing is based on a number between 1-10. One being the lowest score, and ten being the best score possiable. Its like saying,"On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot is that chick?". Your characters traits (Attributes/ability scores in other games), are based on this 1-10 scale. Here is an example: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Mummies are salty like jerky, not stringy like gnome

The party returned to Waterdeep with the materials, and Heinrich brews them up a batch of 8 potions of invulnerability (lasts 3 rounds each, impervious to any physical damage)

They returned to Undermountain via an entrance in the cellar of the "Black Cat's Ninth Life", a tavern. It's one of three entrances they've found and is closest to Kyra's lair; the drow they rescued from a koa-toa cage trap.

They meet up with her and ask her to take them to the Narbus's ...

Updated 02-12-2010 at 01:14 AM by Frobozz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Eberron Campaign: Salmanthar's Spinoff - Part #4

Salamanthar’s Campaign – An Eberron Adventure! (Part 4)
    998-999 YK, 3rd Sul of Aryth.
    Entrance of the Ministry of Magic in Fairhaven, capital city of Aundair

Folding the House Orien receipt and putting it into his pocket Salamanthar approached the Ministry’s imposing front gate.
    “Greetings guards; pardon the lateness of the hour but I am…”
    “Me no nose yous – yous kneads appoipment ta enta!” demanded the goblin sentry who slightly shook as he stood behind the ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil 4e conversion

So I really liked the TOEE adventure from 3rd edition, but I am a fan of 4e. Also, I have fun in converting things (the engineer in me).

So I thought I start a blog on how I converted this 3rd edition adventure into my own little campaign, and some details on how my current players underwent things.

The original started at lvl 4 and ended at level 14. My hope is to have them start at level 3, and end at level 20 (level up to 21 after finishing the whole thing). ...

Updated 12-15-2010 at 12:07 PM by yukonhorror

Categories
    4e conversions
  5. Eberron Campaign:Spinoff - Salamathar's Campaign - Part 3

Salamanthar’s Campaign – An Eberron Adventure! (Part 3)
    998-999 YK, 3rd Sul of Aryth.
    A skycoach high above the streets of Fairhaven, capital city of the nation of Aundair

The late autumn air russled through Salamanthar's red hair as he whipped across the Fairhaven sky in the back seat of an open air skycoach. The landscape of the city was much more impressive when seen from above but still Slamanathar was not much more impressed. He sat on the edge of his seat both literally ...

Updated 02-10-2010 at 08:31 PM by cigamnogard

Categories
    Campaign Logs