Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The most vile stench in all of Faerūn

The group continued beyond the mummies. Unfortunately for Og, they did not taste like jerky...

Og, throwing aside a mummy arm, "BLECK! TASTE LIKE MANTICORE!"

Dragon: "That's bad, right?"

Og: "YOU NO EAT M..."

Heinrich, chiming in: "Yea yea, we no eat manticore, we got you the first dozen times Og!"

Og: "'KAY, MUMMY MAKE OG TUMMY NOT SO GUD..."

Garion: "Maybe we should ...
  2. D&D the game

Oh man, I pretty much just jizzed in my pants today when I stumbled across D&D Eberron Online UNLIMITED. this is pretty much a MMO of D&D sort of like World of Warcraft, but based in D&D and TOTALLY FREE. this made me so happy, and the game mechanics are so fun and easy to use, that this is what I'm going to obsess over for a little while instead of trying to get into a PBP game and playing CSS. I suggest you guys give it a try even though nothing can trump the intensity and overall ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cat, Sylvian (v0.1)

CAT, SYLVIAN
    Medium Animal
    Hit Dice: 3d8+2 (15 hp)
    Initiative: +4
    Speed: 50ft (10 squares), Climb 20ft.
    Armor Class: 15 (+4 Dex, +1 natural), touch 14, flat-footed 11
    Base Attack/Grapple: +1/+2
    Attack: Claw +5 melee (1d6+1)
    Full Attack: Bite +5 melee (1d4+1) and 2 claws +0 melee (1d6+1)
    Space/Reach: 5ft./5ft.
    Special Attacks: Pounce, rake 1d4+1
    Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent
    Saves: Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +1

Updated 03-07-2010 at 11:59 AM by Dark Cloaked Figure

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Dark Cloaked Blog

Hello. I am <error, this information garbled> --nd I am creating this blog to showcase my D&D 3.5e homebrew content. Please, I beg any readers I might acquire, post constructive criticism on what I write here. The explicit purpose of this blog is to post incomplete homebrew content for criticism and revisal.

Important: NOTHING IN THIS BLOG IS COMPLETED UNTIL I SPECIFICALLY SAY SO.

Updated 03-07-2010 at 12:14 PM by Dark Cloaked Figure

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Goblin Horde and a Squishy Place

So, the pathfinder game lastnight was pretty slow and uneventful until the PCs wandered into a huge underground chamber full of muck and mire which was inhabited by a Giant Slug... and coming through the door behind them was a goblin rading party of about 16 goblins... and thier supplies and health were low and thier healer was out of spells. Needless to say It will be next saturday before they get to see how they fair in said encounter.
    Categories
    Uncategorized