Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Looking for Players

Hi out there, I am looking to try and run three different games based off the same system, which each one will have possible effects on the other games. One game to be played online and ran weekly the other two actually will be played in person (or at least one of those for sure will be live) every other week. Here is the deal, the game is Exalted 2nd edition if you have never played the game it is fine and you are welcome to join. One group which begins on 4/20/13 already has 4 players and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Shadowrun 4th Ed now on Saturdays! (28FEB2013)

Trying to start a Face To Face game in Nashville, TN that will be played on Saturdays. Looking for a 4 to 6 person Group. (Just lost 2 players).

My game setting is Seattle 2074, and will be more of a "gray hat" maybe "Light Gray Hat" .vs. everyone's out to back stab you SR game. Balance will be about 60% Role Playing and 40% Combat.

Beginners welcomed!

tim.mineshine@gmail.com <-OR-> 615/781-2701
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. D&D (3.5) game searching for 2 more players

D&D game every other Sunday. Looking for 1 to 2 more players. Game already has 4 players +1 GM.
    Characters are at 8th level. Game time is between 11:00am and 4:00pm (sometimes later).

Game is run at my house zip is 98682

Let me know if intrested.

Thanks!

John
  4. Looking for players.

Once upon a time I had a nice sized gaming group. We played nearly every Friday, sometimes Saturday and we played many games. We usually had a good time and I have pleasant memories. However the unslayable monster known as real life appeared and we failed our saving throws.

So now I have a bi-weekly game with only three players and a GM and I am looking more players and a more consistent game. I live in Cutler Bay, Florida and I am willing to play anything as long at it's fun ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 3FEB2013 Shadowrun 4th Edition table top game starting (face to face)

I am looking for a few players in the Nashville, TN area that want to join a SR game that's just starting. I prefer 4 to 6 players and right now only have 2 players that are working on building (creating) their PC's.

Tim tim.mineshine@gmail.com or 615/781-2701
    Categories
    Uncategorized