Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Looking for players.

Once upon a time I had a nice sized gaming group. We played nearly every Friday, sometimes Saturday and we played many games. We usually had a good time and I have pleasant memories. However the unslayable monster known as real life appeared and we failed our saving throws.

So now I have a bi-weekly game with only three players and a GM and I am looking more players and a more consistent game. I live in Cutler Bay, Florida and I am willing to play anything as long at it's fun ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 3FEB2013 Shadowrun 4th Edition table top game starting (face to face)

I am looking for a few players in the Nashville, TN area that want to join a SR game that's just starting. I prefer 4 to 6 players and right now only have 2 players that are working on building (creating) their PC's.

Tim tim.mineshine@gmail.com or 615/781-2701
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. looking for players

got a group wanting to start a shadowrun game at my house just need 1-2 more players live in spanaway
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Birthright: Family Matters

Saturday, January 5, 2013

(After playing the Birthright scenario “Family Matters” Friday (Jan. 4) with Jeff Smith, Stephen Turner, and Erik Huffine from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.)

Shaemes Whitestaff was a young lad of 17 who had been content in his role as minor noble in the country of Aerenwe, at least until the current regent, Liliene Swordwraith, died in the early spring of the year 551 Michaeline. It was little less than a month later when it was determined that he was the ...
    Tags: birthright Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. game in tacoma, wa

i can start a game would like to play a sci-fi based game but if it comes down to it we can play ALMOST anything friday night thru sunday night also need a extra dm so the dm can play a little to i can pick up people in the tacoma area i have base acces
    Categories
    Uncategorized