Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blackhawk Down

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

(After playing Steve Walkup’s D20 Modern Walking Dead scenario “Blackhawk Down” on Friday, March 28, at CaesarCon 2014 with Chris Sparks, Xavier Sparks, and Matt Adams.)

From the Journal of Francis “Frank” Strazynski (also called “Sarge”)

It was about a month after the world fell into chaos and the dead had risen up and were walking, their sole purpose to attack and devour all living things. We were survivors hoping to make it to ...
  2. Journal entries for PBEM Zombie rpg

I will be summarizing our PBEM as we go along.

The story will take place in present day, characters begin in a large mall located at Niagara falls on the Canadian side of the border.

Niagara falls:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NiagaryFallsGoatIsland.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	283.1 KB 
ID:	4174

Mall floor plan and store listing:
    *This is a mall that exists in Calgary AB in truth but we will pretend it's in Niagara falls.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MallMap.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	192.1 KB 
ID:	4175
    Link to stores list
    Link to interactive map of mall
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Recon

Monday, March 17, 2014

(After playing Recon with Logan Scott, Kyle Matheson, James Brown, and James Williams Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.)

In the spring of 1967, a small, newly-formed recon team was sent on a dangerous mission into the bush. They had been on recon missions before, but the one this time was much more dangerous.

This is their story.

Ghidorah San was from South Vietnam, a member of the army there. He had been leant to the ...
    Tags: recon Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Far Eastern Wonderland #1 - inception of a homebrew work in progress

by , 03-15-2014 at 03:55 AM (The Dungeon Master's Journal of the Unquiet Lands)
    Continuing on my quest to come up with a satisfying set of rules for a Touhou-inspired role-playing game set in the fantasy land of Gensoukyou, I'm finally biting the bullet and sitting down to some homebrew stew. I want something that will capture the ornate tactics of a spellcard duel, so fourth edition D&D will be the backbone, probably with some influence from 13th Age. Naturally, I don't want to have to reinvent the wheel, so the two English-language Touhou rpgs that already exist, Flowery ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Shadowrun game, Tabletop (face to face). Nashville, TN

I have a Shadowrun game that is now running, every other Friday night, in Nashville, TN. The next games are 07 & 21 March.

We have 3 players (in order of joining the game: Mage, Gunslinger Adept, and a St. Samurai) and all of us would like more to join. Urgently needed is a Rigger and possibly someone who is good with locks and security systems. I would like at least 4, and maybe as many as 6 players in the campaign.

Game starts around 530 or 6 pm and is normally ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized