Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TOEE: deadly obelisk

last but not least, room 32, the location of the obelisk.

This can be handled a bunch of ways, but I decided to put all of the creatures in room 32, and descending towards the bottom of the obelisk has no encounters.

creatures:
    altered (see below) fell taint warp wender (lvl 4 controller) {MM2}
    human noble (lvl 5 controller leader) {MM2}
    duergar theurge (lvl 5 controller) {MM2}
    barghest savager x2 (lvl 4 brute) {MM2}

I ...

Updated 12-15-2010 at 11:05 AM by yukonhorror

Categories
    4e conversions
  2. Feline Natureborn (v0.1)

NATUREBORN, FELINE (CATFOLK)

This humanoid, somewhere between a human or elf and a cat, stands a little shorter than an elf, and a little more slender as well. He wears protective attire over his furred body, and his feline ears pivot to catch every sound.

Feline natureborn, and indeed all natureborn, are distant offshoots from the elven race. Feline natureborn donít particularly enjoy fighting, though they do enjoy hunting.
    Feline natureborn average barely ...

Updated 03-07-2010 at 03:51 PM by Dark Cloaked Figure

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Burst of Speed (v0.1)

Burst of Speed
    Transmutation
    Level: Sor/Wiz 3
    Components: V, S, M
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Touch
    Targets: One touched creature
    Duration: 1 round
    Saving Throw: Fortitude negates (harmless)
    Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)

The transmuted creature's movements speed into a blur.

On the transmuted creature's next turn, the subject may take an additional move action immediately before or after his or her move ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bugs, lizards, and death.

At the start of the day's session, we learned that the warlock's player could no longer make it. In game, we figured it was because Ergo was too afraid of bugs. We gained another player named Dave who was playing an elf ranger named Leviticus (I think that's how he spelled his character's name, he's been watching a lot of Spartacus).

Leviticus kicked ass, 2/3 of his rolls were hits (mostly Twin Strikes) and tended to deal 10+. I know that's what strikers do, but the warlock wasn't hitting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Star wars saga edition: Pirates!

Game Description: This is a spinoff game from Dawn of Defiance. A young noble seeks out aid to rescue his imprisoned parent. He ends up on the fringe, part of the crew of a stolen starship. Party are heading for Narr Shaddaa...looking for a information broker called Switch.

Currently FULL

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=36125&date=1267892391
    Categories
    Uncategorized