Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Deslolation... 99% Awesome

So after running some Shadowrun 3e (which was awesome) I handed my GM hat over to my friend Kai. He wanted to run a D&D style game and was going to use Storyteller. I thought someone on RPG.net might have a better idea so I asked and Desolation begain. I don't know how Kai feels about it but man this is everything I've wanted in a game. Now it does have some balance issues and perhaps could use a bit of tweaking but after a couple months of playing I can say. THIS IS THE MOST FUN I HAVE HAD ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blood on the Stones Act 1

Background
    It is the year 1425 in the Kingdom of Acamea. The Crusade of King Braden I is embroiled in violent battles all over the kingdom. Recently, Spelltember, capital of Spell Haven was sacked by drow.

Player Characters
    Kom Stone-http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...Cloaked-Figure
    Kai-Mei-http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...p/9614-Blydden

Updated 05-22-2010 at 03:52 AM by scars_of_carma (UPDATE)

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ayodya , Gaming
  3. The Chronicles of Acamea

PROLOGUE
    "Father, there are fresh tracks over here!" Braden cried out pointing to the ground beneath his steed.
    "Good lad!" The Baron replied twisting the reigns to trot up beside his son.
    "The hounds are on the trail!" Braden gestured at a nearby thicket across a stream that meandered before the lords and their prey.
    "Hmm. Lucky they weren't thrown off the scent. What should we do now?" The Baron asked his eyes smiling. ...

Updated 05-12-2010 at 10:41 PM by scars_of_carma

Categories
    Ayodya , Campaign Lore , Campaign Logs , Gaming
  4. Finalized Inceptum Terminus Logo

Howdy folks,

I was just sent the finalized version of the Inceptum Terminus: Chronicles of the New Confederation logo. I think it turned out really well and captured the feel of the setting perfectly. Feel free to leave comments.

Categories
    Gaming News
  5. Transdimensional Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

What if you could travel to parallel worlds? The same year, the same Earth, only different dimensions. A world where the Russians rule America... or where your dreams of being superstar came true... or where San Francisco was a maximum security prison... And one world with nothing but shrimp...

Season 1

Episode 00: Teaser
    Episode 01: The Phantom City

Updated 04-20-2010 at 06:26 PM by Sascha

Categories
    Campaign Logs