Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. [Transdimensional TMNT] Episode 01: The Phantom City

Theorizing that one could travel between dimensions, Sariel and Piski were pushed through the trans-dimensional portal and vanished...

They found themselves in a basement. A musty, dusty, old basement, filled with boxes of stored junk from twenty years ago. Indeed, the house it was attached to was also musty and dusty, with decor twenty(-ish) years old. The televisions they came across had no signals, the radios playing music and automated disc jockey "banter." Of people ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. TOEE: back home, investigation of the spy, and the road to the mines

Ok, our heroes clear out the moathouse and head back home.

They meet up with Elmo and Spugnoir and intercept the cult spy (his name eludes me at the moment).

I used Spugnoir as the official authority (assuming the PC's helped him in the moathouse) on all things elemental evil. I give enough away to help them along, but not too much.

Elmo has the PC's (if they haven't already) gather the spy and interrogate him themselves. I had this as a skill ...

Updated 12-15-2010 at 12:05 PM by yukonhorror

Categories
    4e conversions
  3. Happy Birthday Bly!

4. Deslolation... 99% Awesome

So after running some Shadowrun 3e (which was awesome) I handed my GM hat over to my friend Kai. He wanted to run a D&D style game and was going to use Storyteller. I thought someone on RPG.net might have a better idea so I asked and Desolation begain. I don't know how Kai feels about it but man this is everything I've wanted in a game. Now it does have some balance issues and perhaps could use a bit of tweaking but after a couple months of playing I can say. THIS IS THE MOST FUN I HAVE HAD ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blood on the Stones Act 1

Background
    It is the year 1425 in the Kingdom of Acamea. The Crusade of King Braden I is embroiled in violent battles all over the kingdom. Recently, Spelltember, capital of Spell Haven was sacked by drow.

Player Characters
    Kom Stone-http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...Cloaked-Figure
    Kai-Mei-http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...p/9614-Blydden

Updated 05-22-2010 at 03:52 AM by scars_of_carma (UPDATE)

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ayodya , Gaming