Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Some Taboos and Personal Issues

Ok geeks and gamers this posting is keeping with the ranting theme and talks about a taboo topic and other that most people grin and bear. Meta gamming, being prepared, and bad mouthing others games.

Meta-gamming, This is another of the RPG bad words and a Taboo among gamers. To those that don't know what this word is it is defined as, when a player uses knowledge that is not available to their character in order to change the way they play their character (usually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Inceptum Terminus Kingdom and Mass Combat Supplement

Yesterday I spent the entire day writing the outline for the next book in the Inceptum Terminus product line. The goal of the book is to add my and my co-owner's love of wargames into our role playing setting. I'm quite pleased with the results of the outline.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Salamanthar's Campaign: Part #7

999, 4th of Aryth
    22nd bell
    Warehouse District
    Fairhaven, capital of Aundair

Salamanthar went over in his mind the plan they had developed earlier in the day. Arrah, Doltar, and Thanos were set to be on lookout near the side streets to alert the ‘entry-team’ of Salamanathar and Rijkert if anyone was coming or even possibly delay or distract anyone from approaching and interrupting. Doltar had explained they had spotted a side door. Doltar also outlined in detail how ...

Updated 03-26-2010 at 07:31 PM by cigamnogard

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. The Road to War: Session 7

The group arrives via teleportation back at the main tower of Castle Rivenroar. They are greeted by a most unexpected sight. Before them stands a group of adventurers. A human woman, a dwarven male, a half-orc male, a halfling male and a second human female. The Dwarf of these adventurers quietly puts a finger to his mouth, a stern warning that the group should be quite. However, not all members of the group are facing the same direction and one does not see the dwarfs warning. Ruckus loudly ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Hardwired Rocked!

I watched Hardwired last night. It was such a cool movie. I think any fan of Shadowrun could appreciate it. It wasn’t “traditional” SR, of course, but the theme and setting was great. It was near future, and the corporations had taken over. The evil mega-corporation had a plan to subvert people to its will and make even more money. Then enter the runners, who find out about this evil plot. Again, since this was not “traditional” SR, the runners are not motivated by money and power, but morality ...
    Tags: movie, shadowrun Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized