Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Upcoming Kamarathin Titles from D3 Games

Hello all,

For those of you that are as excited about the Kamarathin setting as I am, I am letting you know what future books we have in the pipeline.

Unfortunately, the Kingdom of Beilean book has been placed on a temporary hiatus until we can decide on a new format for it. Likely it will be a set of smaller 'gazetteer' style books rather than a 300 page monstrosity like Kamarathin: Kingdom of Tursh was. This decision has many reasons for its existence, but the priority ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's name is KRUNCH

The group hit the surface soon after the last encounter and rested and restocked their adventuring supplies. They also picked up a new member, a bard named Ellrend, played by a frat brother who became interested in the game we were running and our loud, often drunken antics. Looking over their maps, they found a new section of Undermountain that they almost completely missed. An intersection with two directions they didn't explore yet.

They went back to it, this time without Kyra, ...
  3. Warrior Elves, Magic Dwarves and Colorful NPCs Oh My!

Im looking to create an Elf variant which is more hale and hardy and focuses more on melee combat and ect. rather than DEX and magic in Pathfinder for my Campaign in my world of Estrella. I think that they should be tribal in nature and prideful yet not braggarts. I've been working on a build for them and still have yet to find one that is balanced and different enough from normal elves to be noticed. Once I figure out what Im going to do the stats will be posted here.

Also, I am interested ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Salamanthar's Campaign: Part #8

999, 5th of Aryth
    7th bell
    Ministry of Magic
    Fairhaven, capital of Aundair

Salamanthar rested his head on the coolness of his livewood desk. His self inflicted headache throbbed with every beat of his fire-elf heart. Last night after the debacle at the warehouse he had returned to his quarters to discover a parcel from nearby Passage. The handwriting was clearly that of his gnome friend Francis Ulysses Calvin Kyle the IV even though it only contained one word congratulations! ...

Updated 03-28-2010 at 05:22 PM by cigamnogard

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. The Retreat (Escape)

by , 03-24-2010 at 06:45 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Being barely conscious enough to think straight, I have managed to get the party to flee from this area. With myself and a couple of the other heavy fighters being badly beat up, there would have been no way that we would have survived another fight with Trolls. It did take a little convincing to get them going, but eventually even Corabell agreed to leave. When I turned to lead the party out, I realize that Blintz, Tristiana, Rennek, Juniata, and Godric have already gone. Hopefully, Blintz ...