Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Song of Fire in Ice in North GA

Looking to start a new campaign for the Song of Ice and Fire role playing game. (Game of Thrones)
    I have run D&D campaigns (1st, 2nd & 3.5 editions) , Traveller, Champions along with a few others since 1976 and have recently acquired the Song of Ice and Fire RPG.
    I am looking for some good roleplayers to start a new campaign and make a name for themselves and their house in Westeros.

Looking to game every other Saturday from around 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Linking my blogs

Here is a link to my other blog: http://russgamer.wordpress.com/
    I am going to be using my blog there for stuff. I may repost the blogs here, but not likely.

Updated 05-16-2013 at 05:53 PM by russdm

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Looking for group

I am player just looking for a group thats close for playing roleplaying games. I am trying to see if i can find something what will work with my schedule. I have no real preference for game systems. I am free on saturdays mainly.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How To Make Paper Miniatures for Tabletop Gaming

I have written a new article on how to make paper miniatures yourself, for free (well, not counting printing and maybe glue or tape). It covers choosing images, resolution, sizes, resizing, dimensions, scales, etc. Check it out at my site, Abstruse Decapod!

Abstruse Decapod: Creating Paper Miniatures
  5. Tabloid! - Faux Pas Part 1

Thursday, April 4, 2013

(After playing the Tabloid! scenario “Faux Pas” Friday (March 22) with Josh Smith, Buddy Rosso, Jeff Laforest, Adam Frager, and Steven Walkup from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. at CaesarCon 2013)

“Editorial meeting! In my office, everybody – now!” bellowed the editor as he strode through the reporter’s bullpen. He didn’t wait to see if anyone followed, but barged right through and planted himself at his desk. He was sweaty and his tie was pulled down, ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs