Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Crimson Blood And Poison Tears

Rain Rain Go Away. Because of You The Pain Will Stay Slit My Throat Cut My Heart Out Leave Me Here Tear It Apart Poison Tears Stream Down My Face My Heart Beats At A Steady Pace As I Try To Stand Again Alone And Standing In The Rain I Dont Need You Anymore... IS what I Think While Tears Pour I Hate You Like I Hate Life But Lovee Is What Cuts Like A Knife Love Is Death And Death Is You Its Pain Stains Like A Black Tattoo Those Memories Come Back Again And Bind Me In Ropes Of Pain Crimson Blood Streams ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Slip Away

YOU can Scream But No One Hears You As You Sit And Mock In Disdain The Blood Seeps Down Your Arm As You Cry Out In Pain The Broken Glass Beside The Bath The water Turning Red Laying Down In A Bloody Puddle Trying To Rest Your Head You Can Hear Your Family Laugh As You Say Your Last Words Feeling As High As The Sky Flying Away With The Birds The Pain Is Going Away Now And You Cant Help But Hear You're Mum Crying Next To You In Hurt And Fear You Try And Speak But Nothing Comes Out You Know Your Going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Slowly Fading

The light slowly fading,
    i saw that familiar puddle,
    so dark and black,
    i looked back to my wrists,
    saw that smooth cut,
    so fine under the blanket of blood.
    i see this everyday,
    each time looking so new,
    i never seem to know why though,
    that little trickle of blood,
    letting it fall in that puddle,
    turning so dark inside.
    when i am done i clean the puddle,
    the rag covered in red,
    i grab my arm bands, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Watch Them Bleed

I slit my wrists to watch them bleed
    as I think of how much you mean to me
    but now youíre gone and I dread
    all these memories in my head.
    Iím glad you canít hear the voices in my head
    because they tell me to go ahead
    go ahead and slit my wrists
    as I think of our first kiss.
    Everyone knows but they canít tell
    just how much this feels like hell.
    They know I love I know u donít
    And Iíll still love you when she wonít.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Razor Sharp Addiction

When you feel the stress you reach for the piece of steel you have made your friend believing it is
    Going to be there at the end and when you carve your flesh just so that when the blood runs you
    Gain your inner peace but soon afterwards you find your mind being taken by the darkness you just
    Cut from your skin then you reach for the piece of steel that seemed to understand more than
    Anything or anyone ever could because it never hurt you unless you forced it because ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized