Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The People I Hide

Getting ready to see friends

Go to the mirror put on makeup on

To hide my true self.

Is this what life is about?

To hide.

I see my friends flirty & girly.

I try to be happy an like them,

but all I feel is alone.

No-one here to help me

I am different to my friends.

I am different, fun, happy girly

but is that me?

I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Some Call

Some Call It Crazy. Some Say Its Sick. But I Think Its Freedom. The Pain Is Fierce. But Quick. Some Say That Its Sin. Just Alittle To Risque. But It Helps Release The Pain That I Go Through Everyday The Blade Is Sharp And Cold As It Runs Across My Skin Leaving Me To Ponder And Decide How Deep I Cut In. The Icy Chill Running Down My Spine Makes Me Feel At Ease I No Longer Feel Like Like A Coward ****ing Up On Everything With Every Breath I Breathe But Somedays I Want To Stop Feeeling Like Everythings ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Crimson Blood And Poison Tears

Rain Rain Go Away. Because of You The Pain Will Stay Slit My Throat Cut My Heart Out Leave Me Here Tear It Apart Poison Tears Stream Down My Face My Heart Beats At A Steady Pace As I Try To Stand Again Alone And Standing In The Rain I Dont Need You Anymore... IS what I Think While Tears Pour I Hate You Like I Hate Life But Lovee Is What Cuts Like A Knife Love Is Death And Death Is You Its Pain Stains Like A Black Tattoo Those Memories Come Back Again And Bind Me In Ropes Of Pain Crimson Blood Streams ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Slip Away

YOU can Scream But No One Hears You As You Sit And Mock In Disdain The Blood Seeps Down Your Arm As You Cry Out In Pain The Broken Glass Beside The Bath The water Turning Red Laying Down In A Bloody Puddle Trying To Rest Your Head You Can Hear Your Family Laugh As You Say Your Last Words Feeling As High As The Sky Flying Away With The Birds The Pain Is Going Away Now And You Cant Help But Hear You're Mum Crying Next To You In Hurt And Fear You Try And Speak But Nothing Comes Out You Know Your Going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Slowly Fading

The light slowly fading,
    i saw that familiar puddle,
    so dark and black,
    i looked back to my wrists,
    saw that smooth cut,
    so fine under the blanket of blood.
    i see this everyday,
    each time looking so new,
    i never seem to know why though,