Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Back into the playtesting saddle

So, added a new member to our play test community and made some major decisions last week. There is so much feedback from the 2.x rule set that while i was compiling 2.5 changes, i decided to make the full leap and implement some large scale changes. Many of them affect unfinished non-core mechanics. So far roughly 300 change items across many products and materials.

Yesterday's session we did the last test of Best Practice guidelines and integrated upbringing and weak backgrounds ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tale of an Emo Princess

Princess Dominica looked so beautiful

All dressed in black

With white make-up and dark purple lips

She sat on the throne so full of majesty

The onlookers were dazzled by her beauty

And worshipped the ground she walked upon

The King was not well

And expected to die soon

And the Queen had died long ago

So the young princess would soon rule the Kingdom

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sandbox is now online

So I, at the behest of one of my players, decided to have my campaign on Obsidian Portal so my players have an easy reference to go to and that so others may enjoy what happens. I also would love to have outside opinion and even possible collaboration. I would love to see others enjoy the game and even be inspired to use use it themselves. Here is the link: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/esurdia
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Have you checked out d20Pro?

d20pro pushed out an update today. Version 2.1 is out of beta and available for download.

You know, I recently ran a 4th edition demo game using d20pro. It's actually a pretty sweet little app for running remote games, and even for using as a digital replacement for your battlemat at your regular face-to-face games as well. It was designed specifically for the d20 OGL ruleset and has a set of plugins to integrate nicely with Pathfinder. There are also patches for 4th edition, and ...
  5. Numb

The day came too fast,
    I forgot to get out of bed and woke to the moon,
    I couldn't read a book,
    The letters was too big and the words made sense,

I tried to feel today,
    But I'm horribal at emotions,
    Now I know why the meds keep them at bay,

I need to stop dreaming,
    I need to wake up,
    I've got an appointment with my bed and she hates it when I'm late

I can't wait till I'm grown up,