Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. D&D Encounters.

I've been playing at a local Gaming Store (Game Preserve, Lafayette, IN) every Wednesday evening. Now, while I have enjoyed myself immensely, and am finally getting a feel for my character (it does take time for these things, you know) I do have to say that the style of play that Encounters brings to the table, as it were, is limited.
    Not that it's a bad thing, I have certainly enjoyed being able to learn a lot about 4th Ed., having been away from D&D for quite a while, but it does limit ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Characters for the Wild Weird West campaign

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campai...st/npc-tracker

None of them are PC characters right now. I got a lot of development to figure out the connections between all these culturally and racially diverse set of people. I want to give each one a slightly different motivation along with their service for the U.S government and their friendship with Jim West. Yes, i used Jim West. I can't help it. Its not going to be a perfect replica of the TV character, but strongly ...

Updated 05-27-2010 at 10:47 PM by templeorder (html edit)

Categories
    Musings
  3. The House "Opening coments"

OK now that apologies are out of the way let me give you all an idea of what this game is about. The house is a game about vampires, not shiny frilly silly boys and their hyperventilating girlfriend, no the blood lusting demons that have no choice but feed the endless hunger. The players who I will introduce in the next installment... ( not a ploy to keep you reading Honest) all made human beings that were fro one reason or another desperate for another life. Whether it is the rock star with burns ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The House "Playing Catchup... hehehe"

I started a Game about six months ago, and made the foolhardy plan to create a blog that would chronicle the trials and tribulations of my players. Now I start. Better late than never and by the time I catch up maybe I will have learned my lesson.
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Finally started work on my western camapign

Its a one-off sure, but i think its going to be fun. It may take a couple sessions to finish, but at least a few people are excited. I'm hosting all my materials at Obsidian Portal.

Name:  op_button1..png
Views: 99
Size:  8.9 KB

I'm going to offer the players a choice of characters from a bunch of pre-defined ones consisting of various western governments secret service agents, native tracker, secret society agent, ex-military (union and reb), freed slave, even an asian agent to interface ...

Updated 05-26-2010 at 01:39 AM by templeorder (html error)

Categories
    Campaign