Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Return

Back in early June of 2005 my brother, a couple of our friends, and I started playing Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. It was a great summer before senior year. We played a fair amount over the next year or so. After high school I moved and didn't see them as often. And we also never really brought it up. Then in 2009 we played one session of a game called Dead Reign. Sometime over the next 4 years I tried a few times to get a game going. They are more video gamers than I am. And even when they said they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Feng Shui Sample NPCs

by , 06-13-2013 at 04:57 AM (The Dungeon Master's Journal of the Unquiet Lands)
    The Feng Shui scenario will not take place in the standard setting of the "Secret War." That doesn't mean some of the props won't be reused, as can be seen below with the inclusion of Buro-like weaponry. It will still be a world where magic and super-science can be found lurking not too far below the surface.

Leng Catacutan
    Attributes
    Bod 8 (Mov 8, Str 8, Con 8, Tgh 8)
    Chi 1 (For 1, Fu 4, Mag 1)
    Mnd 5 (Cha 5, Int 5, Per 5, Will 5)
    Ref 7 (Agl ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Maid Sample Setting and NPCs

by , 06-12-2013 at 03:59 AM (The Dungeon Master's Journal of the Unquiet Lands)
    The setting chosen for the proposed scenario in Maid has a few special rules. The two NPCs were created in accordance with those rules.

Mansion Setting
    World: Early Modern Fantasy
    Mood: Lighthearted (casual, warm pace) to Action (fast-paced and eventful)

Appearance
    The mansion has a castle-like appearance and is painted wholly in red. It lies on an island in a misty lake, connected to the mainland by a causeway. The surrounding world is a fairytale ...

Updated 06-13-2013 at 02:00 AM by Umiushi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Knight Hawks (Vector) Sample Starship

by , 06-11-2013 at 07:52 AM (The Dungeon Master's Journal of the Unquiet Lands)
    Knight Hawks is the second Star Frontiers rules set, and deals with the space opera side of the setting. This ship was built using a later, unofficial modification of the rules, known as Knight Hawks Vector.

Lefaucheux
    Six Class Corvette
    Hull Size: 3
    Mass: 400 tons
    Hull Points: 15
    Damage Control Rating: 25%
    Acceleration / Deceleration Factor: 4 Gs
    Crew: 5
    Cargo Capacity: none

Defenses
    Gauss Screen: -20/+10 accuracy ...

Updated 06-11-2013 at 07:55 AM by Umiushi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Worst News of all Time

So 5 years ago, I had a gf for six month's or so named Stephenie that I was starting to really like. I told her I loved her. Things were good and I expected them to get even better. However I got the impression she was still kinda hesitant about "us" because sometimes she wouldn't come by when I asked, or would rather go out with her friends. But I wasn't a jealous type and I was happy to miss her, as long as I was her boyfriend.

Then she tells me she's pregnant, a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized