Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Champions of Slaves

So it has been a while since I blog/posted/breathed on the boards except for snippets here and there. Been busy working for the school district and my practicum....

After another session of Thunderspire, even my devoted kill joy players are starting to feel the monotonous battles and story on this one. That will teach me to run a 4e game by the book! They even forget why they are there most of the time.

So I will be ending the adventure pretty soon. I halved the monsters ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Meeting the illithids

by , 05-18-2010 at 05:38 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Since it was getting close to sunset and the fact that it seems like usually our foes like to be more active at night, we figure that it would be best to wait until morning before checking out the giants cave. A watch is set and we make camp away from the cave entrance. I made a large camp fire that would burn all night. We also made a blockade at the cave entrance. We even soaked it with oil from a couple of oil flasks. This way, if something attacked from the cave, we can set the oil and ...
  3. New Game

Well, I guess I should update this blog some. My Play by Post game is shut down but I restarted it as a live online game that happens every Friday on our Openrpg server called Mayhem Gaming.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ~- A Nightmare -~

Evil convenience at the most up-wrecked time.
    Sitting there all alone, your life worth a dime.
    You can see your future in your own zombie-like dreams.
    But you could care less, it could be some devil-like scheme.

You walk alone in day or night, with no sign of fright.
    You eat alone all year long, with no sense of delight.
    Blood oozing from the 6 inch depth wounds.
    Hoping that you'll fall over dead, but not too soon.

You want ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Can I monitize my passion?

The late Malcolm S. Forbes said, "The biggest mistake people make in life is NOT making a living at doing what they most enjoy."

When I think of my hobbies I consider fishing, working in the garden, working on the house, watching UFC, and playing computer games. None of those compare to my first thought; role playing games. I enjoy the stink out of them. I like reading about them, owning them, getting with a few people to play and running them. I'm not a writer like some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized