Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blood on the Stones Act 2

Background
    It is the year 1425 in the Kingdom of Acamea. The Crusade of King Braden I is embroiled in violent battles all over the kingdom. Recently, Castle Bedros has fallen to the Drow Menace.

Player Characters

Kom Stone-http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...Cloaked-Figure
    Kai-Mei-http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...p/9614-Blydden
    Rurik Dankil-http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...10284-liverole ...

Updated 06-22-2010 at 04:02 PM by scars_of_carma (UPDATE)

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ayodya , Gaming
  2. My first miniature sculpt

I've taken a long break from annoying people on-line, one of my true passions btw, to do some more on miniatures. Much of that time has been slicing and dicing pink foam. I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. I've figured out how to produce ruined walls with a quickness, then moved on to creating numerous Tudor style or inspired fantasy houses out of the stuff. Though I have yet to get around to painting them. The main problem with the houses is that I need to figure out a way to create ...
    Tags: miniatures Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. More info on the illithid encounter

by , 05-20-2010 at 08:00 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    At the time where Belsar thinks that he was fighting some giant white wormlike creature, he was actually under mind controll from the one illithid. Yes, even I don't make a saving throw every now and then. When I failed that save, our DM hands me a note that reads, "You are obviously the best Dwarf fighter here. Attack the others and show that this is true." As luck would have it, the character of Rennek then came over to help fight the illithid. Now I didn't have to figure out which ...
  4. Champions of Slaves

So it has been a while since I blog/posted/breathed on the boards except for snippets here and there. Been busy working for the school district and my practicum....

After another session of Thunderspire, even my devoted kill joy players are starting to feel the monotonous battles and story on this one. That will teach me to run a 4e game by the book! They even forget why they are there most of the time.

So I will be ending the adventure pretty soon. I halved the monsters ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Meeting the illithids

by , 05-18-2010 at 05:38 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Since it was getting close to sunset and the fact that it seems like usually our foes like to be more active at night, we figure that it would be best to wait until morning before checking out the giants cave. A watch is set and we make camp away from the cave entrance. I made a large camp fire that would burn all night. We also made a blockade at the cave entrance. We even soaked it with oil from a couple of oil flasks. This way, if something attacked from the cave, we can set the oil and ...