Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. D3 Now Held By Titans!

D3 Games has managed to get copies of our titles into the 'Coolest Store in Battle Creek!' Titan's Entertainment Cafe now carries the full range of D3 Games products with the added benefit of free coffee! How sweet of a deal is that?

The best fantasy setting plus free coffee!

With the 6th Edition of Fantasy Hero being released next month, you can be sure that picking up Kamarathin: Kingdom of Tursh will have you ready with the perfect setting to try out all that shiny-new ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blood on the Stones: Solo, Rylira

Background
    The Drow are invading Acamea! House Jael're has traveled from the Cormanthor forest through portals setup by their ally, Skellos the Slayer.

Player Characters

Rylira Jael're-http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...ena-Starbreeze

A chosen heiress of the now dead-matron of her house... Rylira is plotting to avenge her and take her place.
    Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ayodya , Gaming
  3. Getting the dice rolling again.

It's been almost six months since I rolled the dice at all, man I need to get back in the game. So I moved down to Portland after finishing up college in the middle of nowhere and was faced with the cold truth, it is a pain in the butt to meet people in a new city. I've run two sessions of my game so far with only three people, and I loosely have a fourth on the line, way below my goal of six. But I guess you got to walk before you can crawl so... Here is to rolling the twenties after far to long. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Its a Boy!

I'm having a son, he's doomed to have a geek for a father! Anyways this is going to change my gaming quite a bit so hopefully I can put a group together for Sunday afternoons who can handle a newborn. We'll see how that goes.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. wars in my world

in the north is a war everyone vs frost giants, gobins, bugbears dragons. the war is at a stand still who knows a unknow adventure company will make the differates.

in the south the drow are fighting to stay good or listen to lolth with help from humans elves and mythra (catfolk) the wars looks good.
    Categories
    Campaign Logs