Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Week 4 - When knowing the secret handshake goes horribly awry.

We last left our hero, Jarvix, cradling a hard earned survival fruit. I knew this would be a tough week. I was at my bloodied value and out of healing surges. I knew that without some form of rest I would be not too helpful. Well to spoil the ending, I rolled a d20 exactly 6 times this week. Half of those were death saves, which all failed culminating in an inspiring '1' on the last one. Throw in another wonderfully perception observation that the Athasian desert is hot, one really good initiative ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Week 3 - Fun with goblins.

Wait a minute! Starting with week 3 of the story? Yeah I came into the story a few weeks behind. But that is the thing about Encounters, the story goes on each week with whoever is there. So after the usual round of introductions and a few noobish questions by me, I was given a choice of a sorcerer or a psion as a character. I went with the psion because when I played the first version of Dark Sun some 20 years ago I was the groups psion. Managed to irritate my DM enough that he mind melted ...

Updated 07-05-2010 at 08:20 PM by Jororked Forgefire (it didn't like my evil smiley...)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The beginning...

Not only is this the very first post in this blog, it happens to be my first blog post ever. I've read blogs that others have linked on various forums I've been on, but never really followed one wholeheartedly. I guess I never saw the appeal, listening to various people discuss/whine/argue about whatever came to the forefront of their minds. So I guess this is really more of an experiment for me. I even have something regular to type about picked out that might keep this going more than a few ...

Updated 07-05-2010 at 07:40 PM by Jororked Forgefire (i speel gud)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm having a mid-life crisis!

So I have given ownership of my world of Ayodya on Obsidian Portal to Blydden. The world of Trel I give to Shadovar. They may use the material as they wish and/or continue running games in those worlds as they wish.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. start a game of pathfinder.

I'm starting a game of pathfinder. so anyone in reno can come and play.
    Categories
    Uncategorized