Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Podcasts...

So I have been talking with one of my gaming friends and she suggested I should start a podcast about world building for a rpg. Though the idea is interesting I am just not entirely sure what to talk about and where to start.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hunting for Hides

So we're off! Donn (my stepson's character) has found a baby rage drake which was being used for some sort of weird ritual in a catacomb outside of town. He also found his father, who looked to be in the thrall of a mysterious elvish looking bloke. He went back to town and asked the local wizard (Nimozaran the Green) what could be done for his father. The simple answer was find whoever spelled him and have them break it. Otherwise his father will be a vegetable (not a turnip as everyone kept ...

Updated 07-27-2010 at 09:22 AM by Malachi57

Tags: fallcrest, solo Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Overplayed Character Types

The Big, Dumb Barbarian

Legendary example

• Conan the Barbarian (Robert E. Howard)
    • Wulfgar (R.A. Salvatore)

Take this brief survey to measure your Barbarianís originality.

1. Is he a giant among men standing at least 6 Ĺ feet tall?
    2. Is his Strength unparalleled even when compared to other members of his savage culture (starting Strength of 17 or more at 1st level)?
    3. Does he wield a hammer, axe or greatsword thatís as big as he is?
    4. Is
    Tags: d&d Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Looking For Direction

So here is what I've learned so far;

1.) My stepson is a Slayer with Power Gamer tendencies (not much on the role-playing thing)

2.) Saying he doesn't mind being railroaded through an adventure is like saying "I don't mind if you put that rack of ribs in front of me and force me to eat it."
    He actually prefers that I just take care of the incidental stuff like story, plot, character development (his own included), etc....

3.) I know it's the ...
    Tags: solo Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog entry one! Woohoo!

Hello fellow gamers!

Here's hoping this community gets me the gaming fix I need!

I will use this blog to post the adventures of my player and maybe even of my own characters from time to time. I may also post news about what conventions I visit and the games I play or run there. I may also use this Blog to post anything I'm working on for a game setting or as a custom class/race.

I also work for Scrying Eye Games so if you read you'll see a lot of comments ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized