Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. USA50 Almost Here

The upcoming release of USA50 is nearly upon us. The manuscript is on the final edits before being sent off to Hero Games for approval. We estimate that the first title in the Neptune City Narratives product line; USA50: West will be available within 30-60 days after GenCon.

Initial release will be PDF (through DriveThruRPG.com) and Print on Demand (through Lulu.com).
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Brief Interlude

We interrupt this campaign to quickly jump back to another campaign which involves my mother-in-law (no lie) and my stepson. We're running through the Keep on the Shadowfell experience and I've managed to procure sweet minis for our characters (from usafret on ebay. Great prices!). My goliath looks awesome, my son has his rogue with a crossbow now, and my mother-in-law has her Eladrin druid in 3-D.

We ran through a couple of encounters and got to a point where if I didn't railroad ...

Updated 08-02-2010 at 09:16 PM by Malachi57

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Week 8 - Two crystal golems walk into a bar...

Wednesday means encounters, a day I can hardly wait for. Off to the local gaming store and time to sit down and roll away. This week we had a full house and short a couple of DMs. The staff shuffled around well and got a player from the previous session to DM on the fly for us. The back story suffered a little, but we found ourselves in an antiquated tomb covered in ruins of a long dead language. Two unlit braziers to one side were offset by two stone tables with mummy like corpses on the other ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Podcasts...

So I have been talking with one of my gaming friends and she suggested I should start a podcast about world building for a rpg. Though the idea is interesting I am just not entirely sure what to talk about and where to start.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hunting for Hides

So we're off! Donn (my stepson's character) has found a baby rage drake which was being used for some sort of weird ritual in a catacomb outside of town. He also found his father, who looked to be in the thrall of a mysterious elvish looking bloke. He went back to town and asked the local wizard (Nimozaran the Green) what could be done for his father. The simple answer was find whoever spelled him and have them break it. Otherwise his father will be a vegetable (not a turnip as everyone kept ...

Updated 07-27-2010 at 09:22 AM by Malachi57

Tags: fallcrest, solo Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs