Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Reviews

This category is for reviews of roleplaying game related products.

1. The Final Part 4 - Pathfinder Review

Hi folks and welcome back to the final part of the Pathfinder Review.

First, I want to expound on the Vital Strike Feat that I talked about previously. The vital strike feat will work on a full attack action as well as a standard action and itís based on your highest BAB. You can only use the vital strike power on one attack but after itís been used, you can still make the rest of your attacks as normal. Sorry for any confusion.

Chapter 11 Ė Prestige classes ...
  2. Pathfinder Review - Part 3

Power Attack got better. Instead of +1 damage for every -1 to hit. Itís now +2 damage for every -1 to hit.

Cleave is now entirely different, instead needing to drop an opponent and then get an immediate extra attack against an enemy. You now get an immediate extra attack, if you hit the first foe, against an adjacent foe even if you didnít drop the first. There are 2 downsides that I see. The first is you suffer a -2 to your AC until your next turn and you can only do a cleave as a ...
  3. Pathfinder Review - Part 2

Cleric

The new cleric has had a few notable changes. The cleric lost heavy armor but automatically gains proficiency in his/her dietyís favored weapon. In 3.5, you only got that if you took the war domain. Now everyone gets it. A few skills got changed around. You lost Concentration but then Pathfinder dropped that skill all together. The cleric gained Appraise, Knowledge (Nobility), Linguistics (note: this is a new skill) and Sense Motive. Overall, I like the new skill list.

Updated 12-08-2009 at 09:56 AM by WhiteTiger

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Reviews , Gaming News
  4. Much Improved Hero System

Hero System Fans,

Do you have the Hero System 6th Edition?

I've been reading through the 2 volume set of the latest edition of Hero System, and it really has me psyched about trying out all the new features.

They've made so many changes since my introduction into the 3rd Edition and enough changes from 5th to warrant a 6th edition. These changes include one of the most drastic changes to the system: the removal of derived characteristics, which will irritate ...

Updated 10-06-2009 at 12:12 PM by ronpyatt

Categories
    Reviews
  5. My First Blog and My first Review - Pathfinder Part 1.

My First Attempt at a Review Ė Pathfinder RPG

Greetings, Ladies & Gentlemen. (said in the immortal Heath Ledgerís Voice of the Joker)

For tonightís entertainment, I bring you My crazy, non-sensical, illogical, emotional, tyrannical
    and generally over-the-top & low-blow tirade review ofÖ.. (brace for it)Ö.

Pathfinder the Roleplaying Game

Now Iím not going to explain what Pathfinder is, since anyone who is actually ...
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast