Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Reviews

This category is for reviews of roleplaying game related products.

1. Players, A GM's perspective

by , 01-11-2010 at 02:44 PM (Enter the worlds of Combination)
    There are two major things to keep in mind when endeavoring to role-play well. The first is to take a lesson from literature and the movies and have a character arc. A character arc is the journey the character undertakes over the course of the campaign.

No, we aren’t referring to the journey from the tavern to the dungeon, it’s the internal journey, the lessons of morality and knowledge that the character learns. The character could start as a generally good person and become corrupt ...

Updated 01-12-2010 at 02:52 AM by Opie Wan Kenopi

Tags: players Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Reviews
  2. Pathfinder Companion Review - Qadira

Review – Pathfinder Companion – Qadira

Happy holidays, Everyone. Well here I am, back again for another Pathfinder Product Review. This time it’s The Pathfinder Companion – Qadira that is on the proverbial chopping block.

This issue deals with a specific area within the Golarion world called Qadira. This area of Golarion reminds me of the Early Ottoman Empire in Turkey only hotter and with more desert terrain.

Page 1 – Map of current Qadira. ...

Updated 01-22-2010 at 08:23 AM by WhiteTiger (more editing and cleaning)

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Reviews , Gaming News
  3. Savage Encounters Ratings

Having nothing better to do for the last hour I thought I would rate the Savage Encounters Miniatures.

Utility/Coolness/Overall rating

Both rating range from 0 to 5. So a miniature with a 10 rating would be something that you are likely to use all the time, and something that'll blow you away the first time you see it. In other words, a 10 isn't likely to ever happen. It seems that miniatures are either really cool or really useful, not both. Even still, some come ...
  4. Short Review - Pathfinder - DM Screen

Pathfinder Review - DM Screen

Hello, Everyone. It's time for another review. This one will be very quick. It's the new DM screen from Paizo.

It's generally pretty rare that I am ever surprised when I get a new accessory for my hobbies but this is one of those rare occassions where I am pleasantly surprised. This new DM screen is of the highest quality that I have ever seen and is easily superior to any screen that I have ever owned for any gaming system. ...
  5. Review - Pathfinder Chronicles - Seeker of Secrets

Review – Pathfinder Chronicles – Seeker of Secrets

Well here I am, back again for another review of Pathfinder products. This time I have the pleasure of reviewing a smaller product. An issue of the Chronicle series called “Seeker of Secrets”. This issue deals with the Pathfinder Organization itself. The information in this book will give you a lengthy description as to its rank structure, rules & tenets, recruiting methods and its current status in all of the different ...
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast