Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Gaming News

1. Expedition to Ravenloft Session 3

I'll keep this weeks post shorter than my usual with just sharing the highlights before I start preparing for the next game.

* The PC's entered into a "Bride of Dracula" senario with some of the women Strahd has turned over the years (the three brides were Pale Reavers that were "draining" Ireena while the "Master" was away), the PC's scared them off and were able to restore Ireena from a withered weakend and diseased creature on the virge of a necromatic ...

Updated 06-16-2009 at 05:30 PM by Tamerath

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ravenloft 4th Edition , Gaming News
  2. Hall of Maiden's Trap Encounter

The Maids’ of Strahd XP 2,400
    Stained lace hangs neatly from eight canopied beds. In each bed, a figure of a young woman lays motionless, pale hands folded over her chest. In the eighth bed lay Ireena Kolyana dressed not in the armor you last saw her in, but a white wedding dress.
    Perception
    characters can’t use Perception to detect this trap
    Additional Skill: Arcana
    DC 30 : the character notices that Ireena is just an illusion, but the rest of the women are real ...
  3. Castle Ravenloft Session 2 : A Swift POKE in the EYE

The best part of writing scary monsters is seeing how the group handles the situation. Though I'm happy with how I modified Strahd, modifing the EYE of Strahd gave me an equal satisfaction.

We go back to 7th level...at the original Expedition to Castle Ravenloft encounter named, "the crossroads", where they met the last remaining Paladin storming into battle against some murks (kinda like shadows)...but I played this encounter before...it's boring, it's kinda easy...and there ...

Updated 06-06-2009 at 06:34 PM by Tamerath

Categories
    Ravenloft 4th Edition , Campaign Logs , Gaming News
  4. Star Wars The Old Republic

I know this is off-topic, but it's my blog so here it is...everyone...I have a confession to make....I'm a GAMER!!!! Not just pen and paper games...but all games. I own an xbox 360 (currently down with the red ring of death...), a psp, boatloads of games, and yes I do have a subscription to World of Warcraft (though honestly not as addicted to it as I once was).

So I've been following The new Star Wars MMORPG that Bioware (you dnd fans might recognize that they did the Neverwinter ...
    Categories
    Reviews , Gaming News
  5. Castle Ravenloft Session 1 / Part 2

Castle Ravenloft Session 1 / Part 2

“Ah my guests…please join me for dinner…after that last encounter with some of the denizens of my castle you must be famished.”

My skeptical group walked into a dining room where strahd sat at the head of a table facing him (Honestly didn’t understand why the book originally sat it up for him to be RIGHT next to them as they entered the door with his back to them…that’s not the Strahd I’m roleplaying anyway). I tried to set this ...
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast