Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Gaming News

1. The End of the Tunnel

Heyas folks,

Yesterday I finished chapters five and six of the book. Chapter five encompasses personal equipment and there are 262 individual items that can be bought with character points or money. Chapter six covers vehicles with some new rules and the equipment that people can customize their rides with. All total there are 68 pieces of vehicle equipment. Also part of chapter six will be 23 vehicles. The other thing I managed to squeeze in was the conversion of the military npcs ...
    Categories
    Gaming News
  2. Inceptum Terminus: Chronicles of the New Confederation 9/23/09 Update

Hello folks,

Itís that time of the week for my weekly update. (I know Iím a day early. ) This week has been fairly productive. I finished up Chapter 7: Cybernetics, Cyberspace, and Netrunning. All of the rules and descriptions for each section of the chapter are done which is a major relief. I started work on Chapter 5: Equipment and itís been a doozey to do. Sections that are done with both write ups and descriptions is Firearms, Clothing, Handcuffs, Sectional ...

Updated 09-23-2009 at 04:00 PM by Richard Littles

Categories
    Gaming News
  3. I can be a LG RPG Pirate?

I just started Pathfinder recently (only 1 session, so no serious judgments yet) and it has brought up the same old questions surrounding Pirating (since much of Pathfinder started off as free PDFs from what I understand).

I think that all too often music, video games, and even rpg books/materials are outrageously overpriced and that in many cases it would even be logical for them to be freeware. However, how could any artist or developer afford to keep going if everyone steals? ...
  4. On My Way to GenCon

The day has finally come and I am on my way to GenCon. I'm on the plane even as I write this as this as a matter of fact, and if you should notice any glaring typos, I blame it on the fact that I am writing this blog on my ipod. It turns out there are some disadvantages to having a 17 inch widescreen laptop. Particularly when the guy in front of you reclines his seat, suddenly and unexpectedly pressing your laptop into your unfortunately ample belly... Nonetheless, I wanted to remind you all that ...
    Tags: gencon Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Gaming News
  5. Mouse Guard

Mouse Guard beat D&D 4E for Best RPG at Origins over the weekend. That's just fantastic. Dominion, Pandemic, and Conflict of Heroes also won in their respective categories.
    Categories
    Gaming News
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast