Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Gaming News

1. games from the past arduin

I know that many of you only know of D&D as it is the king of the roost, however back in the dark days of Role-playing circa 1975-1980 there were other games, some good, some not so good and some of them have influences on things to this day.
    This particular game was named Arduin and it appeared in 1977 about the same time as the first edition monster manual. Yes the monster manual was the first of the AD&D books to appear. Anyway Arduin was a setting written by a man named David ...
  2. Pathfinder Bestiary Review

Pathfinder Bestiary Review

Well, Here it is February and its time for another review. This time is the Pathfinder Bestiary up for review. This book is largely a remake of the D&D 3.5 monster manual that has been brought up to date with the newer stats and abilities that are found within the Pathfinder system.

This review will be fairly short as I will not be describing every monster in the book.

Starting right off the bat on page 5 is a short chart ...
  3. Computer Problems

In mid-December my main desktop decides that the motherboard is going to fail. I sent it back for replacement and I sent back the cpu as well. Due to a mix up I didn't get the cpu until the day before yesterday and put the system together. I'm excited because I can stop using the old Compaq desktop and hit the power switch. The lights and fans come on for a split second then powers off. Great another dead motherboard, so I had to send it back and wait for another replacement.

The downside ...

Updated 01-13-2010 at 05:24 AM by Richard Littles

Categories
    Gaming News
  4. Pathfinder Companion Review - Qadira

Review Pathfinder Companion Qadira

Happy holidays, Everyone. Well here I am, back again for another Pathfinder Product Review. This time its The Pathfinder Companion Qadira that is on the proverbial chopping block.

This issue deals with a specific area within the Golarion world called Qadira. This area of Golarion reminds me of the Early Ottoman Empire in Turkey only hotter and with more desert terrain.

Page 1 Map of current Qadira. ...

Updated 01-22-2010 at 08:23 AM by WhiteTiger (more editing and cleaning)

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Reviews , Gaming News
  5. Short Review - Pathfinder - DM Screen

Pathfinder Review - DM Screen

Hello, Everyone. It's time for another review. This one will be very quick. It's the new DM screen from Paizo.

It's generally pretty rare that I am ever surprised when I get a new accessory for my hobbies but this is one of those rare occassions where I am pleasantly surprised. This new DM screen is of the highest quality that I have ever seen and is easily superior to any screen that I have ever owned for any gaming system. ...
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast