Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Gaming News

1. New Table Top Gaming Center coming to Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Hello fellow gamers, I wanted to bring you some news to pass around to other players. PJ Gamers is coming to Broken Arrow, Okla. For more information on the place and times, go to http://www.pjgamersllc.com/
  2. No Man's Land

Quote Originally Posted by Descronan View Post
    Hey all,

I've been working on the latest release of my game system and I'm at the point where I need some serious playtesting and feedback. The prior round of playtesting brought out a lot of great areas for improvement and expansion so I would like to get another group together to dive in deep.

This is the last phase before I finalize the rules and move forward with artwork and expanding the background info. Are you up for the challenge?

System: Sundered
    Categories
    Gaming News
  3. Beta play-testing/reviewers needed

Quote Originally Posted by Descronan View Post
    This group has always been a great help and I'm hoping it will be once more.

As most of you know I'm writing an RPG, Sundered Epoch: Generations, with the intent of publishing it. The rules are complete and I am at the point where I am moving on to the background world and artwork. In order to continue I am looking for folks who would be willing and able to review the rules, play-test, and provide feedback.

I can't offer payment, but I will credit anyone who participates
    Categories
    Gaming News
  4. 4E Adventures - Nashville Area

Quote Originally Posted by doncamp1 View Post
    Are you new to role-playing? Or an old-school player for 20+ years?
    Want to join an ongoing D&D Campaign? Don't have alot of time to commit to a
    game?

Dungeons and Dragons Adventures in 4E

Attachment 3544

How about a weekly game on Saturdays at noon? Players spend 60-90 minutes per week solving one encounter at a time! (The Game Keep - Lebanon Road).

Meet other local Dungeons & Dragons players for adventures
    Categories
    Gaming News
  5. Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth II

by , 11-11-2011 at 02:26 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    I have been asked to run the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth campaign module for another group that has formed in the area. Now, this won't actually happen until next about late Spring or Summer of next year. I am debating as to if I should post a campaign log for it here? Just not sure how many people are actually reading the campaign logs? Figure that I would see if I get any feedback here about the matter.

Actually, with the infrequency of the group that I ran the campaign for first ...
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast