Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Gaming News

1. The Party

It has occured to me that I haven't introduced the party yet. For those of you who aren't actually in the group here is our loadout:

First we have John the human Cleric. He follows the teachings of Oghma, Ferunian god of knowledge.
    Second is Chizzle Face the Tiefling Warlock. He spends much of his time spouting off smart assed quips as the party pokes fun at his goat legs and possible transvestite nature (his fig does have madona cones).
    Third on the list is our Human ...
    Categories
    Gaming News
  2. Rules of the Game

The rules for the game are pretty much what is found in the books. I will be using Adventurer's vault, martial power, dmg, phb, mm, forgotten realms players and campaign guides, open grave, planar handbook and players handbook 2, Arcane Power.
    For character generation use the point buy system in the phb page 17. You each get 22 points to buy abilities.
    Available books for players: So far the phb, martial power, and forgotten realms players guides, adventurer's vault, phb 2, planar handbook, ...

Updated 04-22-2009 at 05:47 PM by Zaistars (Updates)

Categories
    Gaming News
  3. WotC and the Amazon Kindle

Perhaps I just missed the big announcement, but it looks like Wizards of the Coast quietly slipped a toe in to test the waters with publishing on the Amazon Kindle. The other night, I was browsing for suggested books on my Kindle, when what to my wandering eyes would appear? Four Forgotten Realms books by R.A. Salvatore available since October this year: The Pirate King, The Orc King, Road of the Patriarch, and Promise of the Witch King.

This is great news for Forgotten-Realms-reading ...
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213