Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Gaming News

1. Evolution of the Devil Strahd

So if you've been following my blog you know I have a huge undertaking converting Castle Ravenloft's 80+ rooms. That's not as much as a challenge as all the effort going in to make Strahd the antagonist I have always dreamed about. First things first... 3.5 has a lot of good ideas for him...and 4th has even a few more. So How about we combine them shall we.

Before we begin I want to shoot out a small disclaimer that Strahd is an intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast. I'm borrowing ...

Updated 04-18-2009 at 06:36 PM by Tamerath

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ravenloft 4th Edition , Gaming News
  2. New Guy

Looks like we have a new guy interesting in the defender role. He isn't sure which one but it looks like defender it is. He can't play on the 19th but after that we are golden. Now if we can just get one more (at least) we'll be good.
    Categories
    Gaming News
  3. Creativity + Adulthood = Frustation

I'm very frustrated lately. I have a whole heap of creativity waiting to be unleashed, and nowhere to unleash it. But I'm getting a little ahead of myself. Let me start from the beginning.

I'm 36yo, married, 1 daughter & 2 dogs. I'm a homebody, and happily so. When I'm not working or spending time with my family, I'm online being an internet junkie. Can't get enough of it.

My wife, however, is a social butterfly. She goes out with her sister, with her friends, ...
    Categories
    Gaming News
  4. Wizards of the Coast Illegal Filesharing Suit

So, Wizards of the Coast announced today that they have filed suits against some despicable individuals who violated copyright and redistributed PDFs they purchased of the Players Handbook 2. I say bravo to that! I somehow doubt that the persons responsible has any assets worth WotC's time to sue over, but maybe they can at least cause these people some pain and perhaps a couple decades of wage garnishment.

However, at the same time, Wizards also decided to pull the online sale ...
    Categories
    Gaming News
  5. D&D on Hold!!

Looks like we spontaineously lost 2 players so the game got put on hold for the week. Time to find a couple more players. Let's see.
    We did do some Munchkin though. Good times.
    Oh yes, don't forget guys, easter weekend have a family function so no game then either. Should give us time to find a couple more players to fill our ranks. Keep your eyes open.

Updated 04-08-2009 at 06:24 PM by Zaistars

Categories
    Gaming News