Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Gaming News

1. Wizards of the Coast Illegal Filesharing Suit

So, Wizards of the Coast announced today that they have filed suits against some despicable individuals who violated copyright and redistributed PDFs they purchased of the Players Handbook 2. I say bravo to that! I somehow doubt that the persons responsible has any assets worth WotC's time to sue over, but maybe they can at least cause these people some pain and perhaps a couple decades of wage garnishment.

However, at the same time, Wizards also decided to pull the online sale ...
    Categories
    Gaming News
  2. D&D on Hold!!

Looks like we spontaineously lost 2 players so the game got put on hold for the week. Time to find a couple more players. Let's see.
    We did do some Munchkin though. Good times.
    Oh yes, don't forget guys, easter weekend have a family function so no game then either. Should give us time to find a couple more players to fill our ranks. Keep your eyes open.

Updated 04-08-2009 at 06:24 PM by Zaistars

Categories
    Gaming News
  3. Level up Biznatches

Ok guys, after further review of your xp and since we had an extended rest at the end of the last session I'm going to award your xp for what you have done the last couple of sessions. Each of you gets 1661, which should bring everyone to 7637 (look at me keep'n track of stuff). Can we say PING!!! Enjoy level six folks and be ready for a real challenge next week.
    Categories
    Gaming News
  4. New supplement

I now have the Manual of the Planes so i anyone wishes to plan to use one of the paragon classes in that book they may.
    Not say'n we're traveling the planes or anything....just saying....its available.
    Categories
    Gaming News
  5. Chicagoland Gamers

Hey everyone please be sure to join the Chicagoland Gamers Group here on Pen and Paper so we can meet more gamers in our area as well as get some more games going on for everyones enjoyment. You can post for any game area your looking for players whatever you need and so forth.
    http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...php?groupid=53
    Categories
    Gaming News
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast