Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Gaming News

1. Castle Ravenloft Session 1 / Part 1

With the adventurer’s ready and decked out in their new gear they traveled to Castle Ravenloft. Up till now the party had a wizard with them, but after he went mad and obsessed with leaving the Dread Realm…they were left one short. Not really a problem these days in Barovia, as it seems that the mists have granted access to many an adventurer that now find themselves trapped and fighting for their lives. One such victim is Lucian, an Elven Avenger, who was lead by his god Correllon to fight a great ...
  2. The Doors of Castle Ravenloft Are Opening....Will You Be Ready?

Wow, Our next session is coming fast upon us this Saturday. It gave me a lot of ideas while I take a brief break to play around here in my blog.

So Will You Be Ready?

So shortly before the group made their way to Castle Ravenloft I gave them one last opportunity to buy what they needed...as I feel it's going to be a long haul for them from here on out. So what did they buy? Are they indeed ready? and what does it take to survive in a dungeon for extended periods of time? ...

Updated 05-13-2009 at 11:10 AM by Tamerath

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ravenloft 4th Edition , Gaming News
  3. New Gear

I forgot to give you guys the loot from the last fight. In addition to some gold we have a few items to think about. totemic Belt (AV 167), Belt of Blood (AV 164), +2 irrefutable chainmail (AV 47), Boots of the fencing master (127 AV). Just something to think about.
    Categories
    Gaming News
  4. Player's Handbook 3 Playtests, my thoughts

I'm not exactly sure how many of us here on Pen & Paper Games are Dungeons & Dragons Insider members, but I am, so I thought I'd share my thoughts on the Player's Handbook 3 Playtest articles they released. Keep in mind that these things might be changed before release...but here it goes

Hybrid Classes
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drfe/20090406

The Wilden
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drfe/20090420

So my thoughts: ...
  5. Arcane Power is Here

Arcane Power is now in my collection. Interesting....
    So, our warlock friend my like a new power in this book. Delban's Deadly Attention. Will target, and it does extra damage if you have the star pact.

the new vestiges are cool as hell. I was wondering if they would bring the pacts back. And all for the warlocks, lucky fools!!

Some new epid destinies, brought back the familures (but cooler), and loads of new feats. Good times. Oh, and who doesn't ...

Updated 04-25-2009 at 06:56 PM by Zaistars

Categories
    Gaming News
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast