Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Gaming News

1. Castle Ravenloft Session 1 / Part 2

Castle Ravenloft Session 1 / Part 2

“Ah my guests…please join me for dinner…after that last encounter with some of the denizens of my castle you must be famished.”

My skeptical group walked into a dining room where strahd sat at the head of a table facing him (Honestly didn’t understand why the book originally sat it up for him to be RIGHT next to them as they entered the door with his back to them…that’s not the Strahd I’m roleplaying anyway). I tried to set this ...
  2. Ravenloft Campaign Notes

A wonderful week has passed and I dearly hope you all had a great relaxing Memorial Day weekend. For me, I had the chance to pick up the Monster Manual 2 for 4th Edition. Rather than just give a full review...I'll simplify and say it's great...buy it if your a dm and you won't regret it.

In other news:
    For those of you that haven't been following I've been running Expedition to Ravenloft converted over to 4th Edition. My players and I have been loving every moment of it ...
  3. D&D Game Day May 24th

So on Saturday WotC sponsored the D&D game day. I went again, after attending the last game day, where I had a pretty good time. So this time I was a little more prepared with what to expect. So, overall the adventure was pretty good and the characters were easier to run, being that they were lower level. They used figs from the new Heroes line of miniatures. The use of old figs being a complaint of mine last time. So that was cool. This time I played an Eladrin Wizard, neither the race or class ...
    Categories
    Gaming News
  4. Castle Ravenloft Session 1 / Part 1

With the adventurer’s ready and decked out in their new gear they traveled to Castle Ravenloft. Up till now the party had a wizard with them, but after he went mad and obsessed with leaving the Dread Realm…they were left one short. Not really a problem these days in Barovia, as it seems that the mists have granted access to many an adventurer that now find themselves trapped and fighting for their lives. One such victim is Lucian, an Elven Avenger, who was lead by his god Correllon to fight a great ...
  5. The Doors of Castle Ravenloft Are Opening....Will You Be Ready?

Wow, Our next session is coming fast upon us this Saturday. It gave me a lot of ideas while I take a brief break to play around here in my blog.

So Will You Be Ready?

So shortly before the group made their way to Castle Ravenloft I gave them one last opportunity to buy what they needed...as I feel it's going to be a long haul for them from here on out. So what did they buy? Are they indeed ready? and what does it take to survive in a dungeon for extended periods of time? ...

Updated 05-13-2009 at 11:10 AM by Tamerath

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ravenloft 4th Edition , Gaming News