Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Gaming News

1. Still here

by , 08-06-2014 at 11:26 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As is obvious from how long it has been since the last post to my blog, the group never really got going for running the "Lost Caverns of Tsojcnth" campaign for the second group. As usual, had half the people that said they wanted in, not show for scheduled game sessions even after saying that they would be able to be there on that particular day. After the third time that we only had half the players show, the other 4 pllayers and I agreed to wait until we could find 4 other people that ...
  2. void

Updated 07-15-2014 at 02:23 PM by Morashitar

Categories
    Gaming News
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greendragontavern.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	278.7 KB 
ID:	4237  
  3. Why not Visit PPG Chat? New or Old - All are Welcome!

Hi there, neighbor, I'm jpatterson (JP for short), a user and chat moderator here on Pen & Paper Games. First off, welcome to the PPG site and forums if you haven't been welcomed! Feel free to post and ask questions, start topics, look for games, make posts looking for games or players or just chat in the Introductions and Offtopic forum categories.

I'd also like to take a moment to turn your attention to PPG's local site chatroom, its activity displayed in real-time at ...
  4. My Blog

5. Traps for sale, new traps for old....

A cat like me sees a lot of things sitting in odd corners. Few sentients pay attention to cats, unless we are making noise, or are trying to communicate on the move. Over the years, I have collected a number of interesting odds and ends. I once tried giving away a bunch of them, but it turned out that the operation of the various and sundry proved so complex, that it did not work out well for the poor recipient.

So I thought I would give some of them away one at a time. Drop me a line, ...
    Categories
    Gaming News
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast