Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Ravenloft: Masque of the Red Death: Falls Run Part 3

Dr. Heintz went over to the house with the sign “Dr. Howard Korek” out front. He hoped to get some laudanum from the man that he could administer to Blair to try to calm him down.

The front door opened into a foyer with a parlor to one side and an examination room to the other. A young woman was behind a small desk in the foyer. Steps went up next to a hallway.

“Good afternoon,” she said as the door opened. “Oh, you’re ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Tsojcanth II update

by , 07-25-2012 at 08:15 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    At this time there are 5 people signed up to play in the new (second) running of the "Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" campaign. Hopefully between now and Aug. 25th, we will get the other 3 seats filled and be able to start this on that day. Anyone interested can send me a PM or post on the campaign thread in the Find or Advertise a Game section of the Forums. Again, this will take a very long time to complete, so be prepared for a game that won't be done in just a handfull of gaming sessions. ...
  3. Maybe running a game ...

by , 06-14-2012 at 09:18 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    The GM of my current group wants to take a break, so I've volunteered to run something. Of the five billion options I presented, these seem to be the most popular:

1. Eldritch Skies, which I reviewed incompetently on RPG.net a couple of weeks ago.
    2. RuneQuest (Mongoose Legend, possibly upgrading to RQ6 when it comes out), setting either Elric of Melnibone or Pavis in Glorantha. (Although I've yet to read Age of Treason, and perversely I'm itching to try something Malkioni.)
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Star Wars Saga: SWTOR: Civil War on Ord Mantell 2012-03-17 CaesarCon

Friday, March 23, 2012

(After playing the Star Wars Saga scenario “SWTOR: Civil War on Ord Mantell” Saturday afternoon at CaesarCon with Scott Wakefield (GM), Aaron and Adam Frager, DJ Stevenson, and Chris and Xavier Sparks from 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

STAR WARS

CIVIL WAR RAGES. CHAOS GRIPS THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC.

INFLUENTIAL STAR SYSTEMS BREAK AWAY FROM THE MILLENNIA-OLD ALLIANCE,

Updated 03-26-2012 at 10:30 PM by Max_Writer

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. "Walking Dead" D20 Modern 2012-03-17 CaesarCon

Thursday, March 22, 2012

(After playing the D20 Modern scenario “The Walking Dead” Saturday morning at CaesarCon with Steve Walkup (GM), Scott Wakefield, Angie Walkup, DJ Stevenson, Rick Snyder, and Neal Gribble from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.)

My name is Milton McGuire, but most folks know me more for my stand up comedy under the name of Shaggy McGuire. I was not great at the craft but I made a decent living. I had always hoped for a television or movie deal, or even an ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 10:16 PM by Max_Writer

Categories
    Campaign Logs
Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast