Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. First 4e game: First Impressions

Dude I love RPG's! I had a great time and met some fun, dorky people like myself. It's very satisfying when other people get your moronic jokes.

The game is bi-weekly and on Thursday nights, which is perfect. The wife and kid survived, I dare say, even had a good time without me. Just so you know, I wore the blue warlord.

It's good to be back regardless of the game system or edition. It's the people at the table that make the game what it is.

more later. ...

Updated 03-19-2009 at 11:48 PM by kirksmithicus

Tags: d&d 4e Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Day Two

Session two started with the party learning the hard way they should probably do some scouting before running into an enemy lair. The encounter started off not too bad. A few kobolds, only 2:1 odds, easy day. Then the armored kobolds showed up, and the spell caster, and Irontooth (a rather beefy goblin). First the paladin fell, then got back up and fell again. Next the ranger (melee) joined the land of the unconsious. Then the unbelievable happened. The warlock and cleric managed to kill ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. The Crimson Guard: Trail of the Cloven Hooves

The start of the adventure had my whole group orginally. In the first session the dwarven Cleric Eldeth had appealed to the Govenor of Sumberton for aid for her village of Hemuluk (which was destroyed) accompanied by Illania the Eldarin Wizard and Kriv, the DragonBorne Paladin. I made this into a small skill challenge where the PC's used diplomacy, Insight, and other skills. Kriv had made one failure and I had the Magistrate (who the others had insulted before during the Assasins Creed adventure) ...

Updated 01-24-2009 at 01:49 PM by wizarddog

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Day One

All right, looks like the first session went off with only a couple hitches. We had 4 of our 6 expected players but had a great time.

The chacters started off with an ambush of kobolds while on the road to Winterhaven. these were dispatched but with the cleric falling unconsious. Luckily we had the paladin to fix him up and keep the him going. Other than the fact that the kobolds didn't seem to feel or show fear even when getting smacked like little *****es there didn't seem to ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. 4e And the Crimson Guard

This Blog is about my work on 3.5 and 4e campaigns. Currently I am running a 4e. Link is below.

www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/935

Well things have been going well for the 4e Game. First session back in September was a TPK but I used it as a plot device. Now that I alternate between my Co-DM Kevin who runs Savage Tide, I can plan adventures with more time. I am not a big fan of published adventures only. I use plots and maps and change them to my own game. The crimson ...

Updated 01-24-2009 at 01:49 PM by wizarddog

Categories
    Campaign Logs