Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. The Damned II (Session III) - Vermin

Session Date: January 3rd, 2009
    The Players: Alucinor (The 'elven' Rogue), SpiffyBananaFoot (Tim the Eladrin Wizard), Corii (Snow the elven Ranger), Aidan (Red the Dragonborn Warlord), JonDOT (Mason, a human fighter), Krackmonkey (Jonas, Dragonborn Swordmage)

When we join our party again, we find them still very much in need of food and water. They have completely depleted their store of Journeybread that they found, and soon will have to resort to eating the kobold that they ...
  2. What's Been Going on at Kevin's Game part 2

My co-DM kevin is running a 3.5 of Savage Tide

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/chatsworthdnd/

The next installment of the Savage Tide had us meet a new player. Sharon returned back to the LA area and was playing a Barbarian/Swahbuckler/Dred Pirate (Don't Ask). She also was one of those human/aquatic races from stormwrack (not technically a legal book in the game but kevin said we simply never asked; go figure...). We ended having to fight a swarm of evil ...

Updated 02-05-2009 at 11:03 PM by wizarddog (Spelling)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Enter Alcolyte Splurg, newest convert to Oghma!!

It has been an interesting time with this group and this week have had no problems maintaining that. After the epic battle with the ooze, the party decides to take much needed rest. After that and a rather intensive search of the area they players found for themselves a good 'ol fashioned goblin torture chamber. The goblin torturer wasn't all that tough but the real fun in this area came from the adjoining corridor. It seems the party has found a goblin captive who goes by the name of Splurg. Splurge ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Session Three

This week the intrepid adventurers have arrived and begun exploration of the ruined keep rumored to contain a rift to the Shadowfell. No evidence of this has appeared quite yet but our players are indeed learning form their past mistakes.
    The approach to the keep was handled exceptionally with the party scout (ranger) utilizing his wood lore to exceptional effect by conducting a preliminary parimeter sweep of the outlying keep areas before the rest of the party commited to exploration. ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. DnD 4E Reactions; a custom system?

So I am trying to figure out whether or not I am in love with DnD 4E. I can't exactly say that it has been the best 'treat' to read through the books! Some of it has been pretty thick actually. But I do like some of the changes and the style. I don't like how 'canned' things feel. I almost get the sensation that if I take something out, the rest of the system falls apart. Is it just me?

Anyway, I am going to use it for my new campaign; I think it is definitely an improvement in technicalities ...