Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Lesson's Learned

First off let me say we are having a great showing of our regular players.
    Everyone is more or less on time and showing up, awesome.

This week the players discovered some new dangers of dungeon delving. After
    much deliberation the players decided to take an easterly trek into the
    catacombs we left last week. This proved to be problematic when they
    discovered mystical runes drawn upon the floor. At first the Ranger and
    Warlock wanted to throw poor little ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Session 11

by , 02-10-2009 at 10:24 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we all gathered at Aeval & Harley's for this game session, we were once again joined by a new member. Old School has taken over the character of Ethelrede the fighter. Fezi's daughter was fine with this since it would allow for her to be able to have some fun with the other kids too.

The party awakes the next morning and proceeds south towards the location that they have been told is where the entrance to the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth are to be found. They were happy to have ...

Updated 02-11-2009 at 05:52 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth
  3. For King and Country: Session 2, part 2

29th day of Ches
    We did not travel far today. Though it is spring there is still a cold chill in the air this far north. No sooner did we set off this morning than it began to pour freezing rain. We were quickly soaked and shivering but pressed on down the muddy slippery half frozen trail that passes for a road in these parts. Sometime shortly after noon we discovered a band of fellow travelers camped on the the north side of the road in the protective confines of a large rockshelter. We ...

Updated 04-06-2009 at 05:11 PM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. For King and Country: Session 2, part 1

First off, being the smartypants that I am, I took the following miniature (see attached file) for the groups wizard to use.

So this time I asked the DM (Ken) for more background information on what our fearless band of numb skulls was doing.

22nd day of Ches
    After eating a meager meal the group tells me how they came to be here. It seems they accidentally stumbled across a several Netherese agents several weeks ago and they learned that these agents ...

Updated 04-06-2009 at 05:19 PM by kirksmithicus (fixed attachment and moved to campaign logs)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02572_G.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	2377  
  5. The Damned II (Session III) - Vermin

Session Date: January 3rd, 2009
    The Players: Alucinor (The 'elven' Rogue), SpiffyBananaFoot (Tim the Eladrin Wizard), Corii (Snow the elven Ranger), Aidan (Red the Dragonborn Warlord), JonDOT (Mason, a human fighter), Krackmonkey (Jonas, Dragonborn Swordmage)

When we join our party again, we find them still very much in need of food and water. They have completely depleted their store of Journeybread that they found, and soon will have to resort to eating the kobold that they ...