Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Pen & Paper Games - Campaign Logs - Blogs
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. The Dark City: The Emerald Enigma Part 9 Final!

Tis was the finals ession of the Dark City before we moved on to the next campaign: The Brooding City.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campai...-brooding-city

kevin cancelled last minute because he had to sell a car so it was just Mary and Rob.
    It worked out well because the others were together.

Jordan the Abolisher and Milo the rogue were on a stairwell trying to get out of the palace. They went upstairs to a corridor that has two guards at ...

Updated 03-27-2009 at 02:23 AM by wizarddog

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Session 13

by , 03-26-2009 at 07:57 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    After a couple of weeks where there were just too many schedule conflicts, we finally were able to get the group together for a game session last Saturday. Fezi had a co-worker come along to see how the game is played to see if RPGs are for him. So that he wasn't just sitting there, with some help from Fezi, I let him use the NPC of Astrid for the game session.

Picking up where we last ended, the party decided that before they continued on that it may be good to go back and check on ...

Updated 03-26-2009 at 08:01 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth
  3. The Damned II (Session VII) - The Elemental Chaos

Session Date: Saturday, February 21st.

Preamble
    Before reporting for duty, the party makes contact with an Azer by the name of Gilt. He is a free laborer here at the Fortress of Ash (one of the few) and he is a master of crafting all things metal. He is especially fond of and adept at working with Baatorian Greensteel and is willing to trade a tidy sum for the shard the party acquired in the mines surrounding Meliphisus' lair. However, the party doesn't want to give up such ...
  4. Into the Haunted Fort they go

Today the players finally located the keep they were looking for. Little did they know the keep turned out to be a small town that appears to have been partially destroyed. There isn't a visible complete building or structure anywhere. To top it off the place seems to be haunted. Phantasms of little girls, a terrier and we can't forget the phantasmal spider crawling up the cleric's leg.
    When first coming upon the keep and its surrounding town, the area didn't look much different than any ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. On Line gaming...

So I am in China now. Have wanted to be here for years, now my dream has come true. I am sad to say that I can't find any gamers here yet, but who knows maybe with a little time and some prayer I can find the books, the dice, and the players. But 'till that happens I am left looking for sources in other places. So I figured, if I could find a dice roller or what ever you call it (for playing pnp games via internet) I could hook up with some good old American's and play some D&D 3.5, heck I would ...

Updated 03-23-2009 at 08:41 AM by McBoy

Categories
    Campaign Logs