Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Kevins Game-Savage Tide Part 4

My wife was sick so arrived late for the game just as the party was finishing off some crazy bats. Apparently the party was tasked at gaining allies with the Olmans to fight off the impeding crimson fleet. It was revealed that the Olman Bat god was angered by it's idol being stolen and the volcano rumbling in anger. I had mentioned the lack of any rumbling why it tooks us weeks to cross the island but there you go...

It just so happens we had found a bat idol on a dinky island where ...

Updated 03-27-2009 at 01:32 AM by wizarddog

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Orclands Session 1: Feb 15, 2009

by , 03-20-2009 at 12:58 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    (Yes, this log is horribly late. I hope to catch up before next session.)

The Story So Far

Intruders!

All the People of the Ashen Hand have a duty to stand watch at the borders of their lands. Saddle the shaman and Thinks Much the scholar, as residents of Green Plains Village, spent their mandatory two weeks standing watch at a camp near the Swiftwater River, within sight of the Over-Sea-Folk settlement on the other side.

Across the river, ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Border War Campaign Part 14

After having to skip a session due to bad scheduling, the stars aligned in our favor and we were able to bring in a new player. Zephyr Voltanis (if I'm spelling that right) is a Night Caste assassin and spy on a quest to take down the Realm one Dragon-Blooded at a time.

Session was a little short again this time due to a few hours spent in character creation and general tomfoolery.

----
    Wataru, now Kageto once more, wanted to leave the area immediately now that ...

Updated 03-31-2009 at 12:56 PM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Campaign Logs
  4. And so it begins

:flame: A note of caution, I write like I talk so please be warned I swear alot...and speek southern :flame:

So over the past few weeks I have had a wild hair to start playing magic again...it's been around 6 to 9 years since I last played:redface:..but with that being said, I have taken the steps to get back into the saddle and slinging the pain of a blue/black mill deck. My only problem is I feel like at this very moment I am only talking to myself, for I feel as if my words will ...
  5. A Mass 'o Kill'n

This week started out with a good 'ol fashioned dragon attack. The players first scouted ahead when they heard a great roar. As stealthy as their ranger was it wasn't quite enough to surpass the keen senses of a dragon, even one the size of a draft horse. The thing moved with an amazing grace as it flew overhead, biting the players then moving on. At first it seemed the dragon was in cahoots with some gnolls, as they joined the fight with the dragon shortly after it attacked. But at the end of the ...

Updated 03-11-2009 at 11:33 PM by Zaistars

Categories
    Campaign Logs