Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. D&D 3.5 - Fight for the Fallen Keep

Thursday, March 28, 2013

(After playing Adam Frager’s Dungeons and Dragons scenario “Fight for the Fallen Keep” Friday (March 22) with Aaron, Josh Smith, and Jeff Laforest from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at CaesarCon 2013)

A story of Gruff Gusslegut: Dwarf Ranger

Brycewater was a decent-sized city on the edge of Lake Koran. It was known for its fishing, had fertile soil, and excelled in the crafts and arts. We had paid for a week’s stay at the local inn and enjoyed ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Birthright: Family Matters

Saturday, January 5, 2013

(After playing the Birthright scenario “Family Matters” Friday (Jan. 4) with Jeff Smith, Stephen Turner, and Erik Huffine from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.)

Shaemes Whitestaff was a young lad of 17 who had been content in his role as minor noble in the country of Aerenwe, at least until the current regent, Liliene Swordwraith, died in the early spring of the year 551 Michaeline. It was little less than a month later when it was determined that he was the ...
    Tags: birthright Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Maybe running a game ... (part 2)

by , 11-03-2012 at 11:40 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    We ended up creating characters for Tunnels & Trolls, and I ran them through The Dungeon of the Rat, a new-ish GM adventure from RPGNow.

Then real life intervened. We've met twice in as many months, both times to run Dragon Age. It's an interesting system and an interesting world, but I'm not sure whether we'll return to T&T, do DA instead, or what. (Including just drift our separate ways.)

That got me thinking about another campaign I'd like to get started, ...
  4. We now have a full group

by , 10-07-2012 at 10:00 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    And the good news is that at this time there is now 8 players signed up for the campaign. This will allow for all the characters to be involved from the beginning. One player will have to leave earlier than the rest to go to work, but that will be able to be "written" into the game.

Stay tunned for the campaign log to follow......
  5. Eriks D&D Game: Plague at Goblin's Tooth Part 1-1: Introductions

Monday, September 24, 2012

(After playing Erik’s Dungeons and Dragons game Saturday with Stephen Turner from 6:00 p.m. to 2 a.m.)

Porthos’ Tale

I am Porthos, priest of Olidammara, God of music, revels, wine, rogues, humor, and tricks: The Laughing Rogue. This is the tale of my first meeting with Aeryn, Orrin, and Marzena.

It was the fall when I first met them. By the Elvish calendar, the year was 2012, though no one used those notations ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast