Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Orc Lands suspended ...

by , 05-15-2009 at 08:35 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    Three weeks ago, the players and I decided to suspend the Orc Lands campaign, due to the lack of new players and the number of times one absence cancelled the game.

I'm going to move the game to play-by-post at some point, although I'm not sure whether I should continue to run it as BRP.
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. The Deeping - New places for the Ancient Blood campaign

This weekend i am planning on exposing a new set of characters to the horrific environs of The Deeping. Underneath the realms is a network named by the Orrish as "the black mother's veins" - a place of vertigo and confusion, a vast ecology of twisted creatures in a sunless world connected by strange portals, tunnels and home to all manner of evil minded and foul tempered denizens. Of course, being as unprepared as i am, i have not finished the floor plans of the Hall of Holzoran... once ...

Updated 05-12-2009 at 07:50 PM by templeorder (added title)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. The Doors of Castle Ravenloft Are Opening....Will You Be Ready?

Wow, Our next session is coming fast upon us this Saturday. It gave me a lot of ideas while I take a brief break to play around here in my blog.

So Will You Be Ready?

So shortly before the group made their way to Castle Ravenloft I gave them one last opportunity to buy what they needed...as I feel it's going to be a long haul for them from here on out. So what did they buy? Are they indeed ready? and what does it take to survive in a dungeon for extended periods of time? ...

Updated 05-13-2009 at 11:10 AM by Tamerath

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ravenloft 4th Edition , Gaming News
  4. Scarred Lands: From Mullis Town to Hedrad

May 9, 2009
    Scarred Lands: From Mullis Town to Hedrad
    Third Charday of Vangalot, 150 AV

The group reached Mullis Town on the evening of the third Charday of Vangalot. Without much time left in the day they showed their charter at the gates of the city and were directed by the guards to the Vigil Headquarters just inside the gates. Once there they were greeted by the Head of the Mullis Town Vigil Veslii Whitehand who told them that hed received instructions regarding their ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Session 16

by , 05-11-2009 at 12:15 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Due to a schedule problem for the game session hosts, we had another one this past Saturday as opposed to running in two weeks. We find the party about to do battle with 5 Margoyles. They swoop in and attack first as they have surprised the group. The dice started to seem like they were on the DMs side this evening. Each margoyle got 4 attacks as they flew by. out of the five, 2 of them managed to score crits. One was on Bennedict and the result of the Critical Hit card deck was a loss of 4 Dexterity. ...

Updated 05-11-2009 at 12:18 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth