Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Sandbox revisited- Love, Lust and Betrayal

The title says it all. Love, lust and betrayal three ideas that seemed in one way shape or form to drive my Esurdia campaign. In the beginning it was love of country, lust for power; be it monetary or magical, and the betrayal of one family towards the crown of the land. It was a simple plan, one that worked very well, but as the game went on those three ideas changed. Just as the players changed their views on what was important to their characters.

A few characters fell in love with ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. The Brooding City Chp 7 Temple of the Hungry Eye

The aftermath of the burning of the Havenhold Asylum left a known Psionic murderer, Ikam Vaas free and a strange young girl of psionic power called Baby A. Baby A, now called Adeline by Srieska and Professor Gray shows no more of her powerful Psionic abilities but continues to converse with the her resistance liberators with her telepathy. Srieska converses with normally but at times the girl will go off on a tangent and described horrible and vivid visions of death and torture. Professor Gray can ...

Updated 07-11-2009 at 07:39 AM by wizarddog

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. DM Worldcraft: Ideas take Form

Welcome back. I'll begin by catching everyone up to where I am on the project right now, starting from the inception of the project.

The best thing about D&D to me from a DM's perspective is the world in which you are telling your story. I have long been a huge fan of the Forgotten Realms campaign setting ever since the old AD&D box sets, and have ran many games in that world. It has so much lush detail, so many avenues to take your imagination that I couldn't get enough of ...

Updated 07-28-2009 at 08:39 AM by Doom Crow

Categories
    World Building , Campaign Logs
  4. The Angelics: new digital world

Bacchus returned to the PC's through a dream and quested them to deliver a lost item to the stone seers. Their bodies encased in an ambrosia gel to preserve them, the characters found themselves in new bodies in new world where everyone lived a digital life as well as real, and the line between reality and the virtual were crossed from birth.

The party soon discovered their powers worked differently in this world, and have yet discovered how to feed. The Order of Hermes, quasi peace ...

Updated 07-09-2009 at 04:00 PM by ronpyatt

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. A DM's Worldcrafting Experience

Greetings. This is the first entry in what will become an account of my experience in building upon the world I created late last year. My goal is to document my ideas, dilemmas, roadblocks and inspirations as I develop something I wish to someday see published. Whether that goal comes to fruition is not my main focus today, but rather the experience itself so that I may use this as a learning experience and a chance to exercise my creative powers.

As I said I created my world late ...

Updated 07-28-2009 at 08:39 AM by Doom Crow

Categories
    Campaign Logs , World Building