Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Castle Ravenloft Session 2 : A Swift POKE in the EYE

The best part of writing scary monsters is seeing how the group handles the situation. Though I'm happy with how I modified Strahd, modifing the EYE of Strahd gave me an equal satisfaction.

We go back to 7th level...at the original Expedition to Castle Ravenloft encounter named, "the crossroads", where they met the last remaining Paladin storming into battle against some murks (kinda like shadows)...but I played this encounter before...it's boring, it's kinda easy...and there ...

Updated 06-06-2009 at 06:34 PM by Tamerath

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ravenloft 4th Edition , Gaming News
  2. Placing down some thoughts about my Sandbox game.

So I have been trying to hold off on placing data down to my 3.5 Sandbox Campaign called Esurdia. (Yes I stole the name from Red Steel, but it worked.) The game started as a 2nd Ed. game but then it went on hiatus and then came back as a 3.5 game. It is currently on the shelf again, but I have been getting an itch to run it again. this is why I wanted to put something down digitally, just in case.

The idea for it all started with me being tired of Elf character dominating game play ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Session 17

by , 05-31-2009 at 01:05 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we reconviened, the party had pretty much took care of the Troglodytes and thier champion came out and croaked a challenge, which Flemin eagerly accepted. The two engaged in battle, which found the troglodyte over matched, due to Flemin's -3 AC and 18/66 strength for extra damage when fighting. With the champion defeated, the remaining 2 troglodytes fled down a passage and the party checked out the dead to see what they may be able to use. Weslocke picks up one of the morning stars and Hockerbrecht ...
  4. Thug Life - Cash in and Sold Out

Our group finds itself needing some bigger scores, funds is getting low. They've recruited 'Twitch' - a nervous, second-story burglar as part of the crew now and he brings some needed skills, a jittery (though light) touch and good physical and thief skills.

Jimmy the Cod hears of a new game opening up in Larkin Alley and hes been practicing his gambling skills. The group goes and stays for a night in this low class back alley den. Jimmy has incredible luck and walks away with a big ...

Updated 05-28-2009 at 10:45 AM by templeorder

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Castle Ravenloft Session 1 / Part 2

Castle Ravenloft Session 1 / Part 2

“Ah my guests…please join me for dinner…after that last encounter with some of the denizens of my castle you must be famished.”

My skeptical group walked into a dining room where strahd sat at the head of a table facing him (Honestly didn’t understand why the book originally sat it up for him to be RIGHT next to them as they entered the door with his back to them…that’s not the Strahd I’m roleplaying anyway). I tried to set this ...