Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Scarred Lands: Crossing Lake Repose

May 30, 2009
    Scarred Lands: Crossing Lake Repose
    Second Wildday of Charder, 150 AV

Finding themselves on the shores of Lake Repose, the party worked diligently to attempt to secure transport across the waters to the city of Hedrad. They spent most of the remaining day acquainting themselves with the small lakeside fishing/farming community and asking around to see who would be the best to talk to regarding getting a boat to the city.

After wandering around ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Sandbox part 3... The Compainions

So yesterday I started on the History of Esurdia by bringing forth the brothers three. Now I want to talk about their friends: Simon, Talen and Xyleon.

Simon was Praxis' best friend and fellow paladin. He was charming, and wise, compared to Praxis being strong and enduring. When I created Simon I actually had his look down pat and thus gave him his full name, which only one of my starting players figured out the joke: Simon Le Bon. While Praxis was the great sword kind of guy Simon ...

Updated 06-08-2009 at 08:25 AM by deathboy

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Sandbox Campaign part 2

So I had four basic ideas down about my world and the game I wanted to run. So I set about working more on the back story. This is where I I wanted to get the ideas of the events of the Historic leaving of the Elves.

It started with three brothers. I simply named them Amaranth, Methuselah and Praxis. (Yeah I know I was being lazy but hey again it worked.) The order they are listed in was their birth order.

Amaranth was a broken man who was forced to give himself to his ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Castle Ravenloft Session 2 : A Swift POKE in the EYE

The best part of writing scary monsters is seeing how the group handles the situation. Though I'm happy with how I modified Strahd, modifing the EYE of Strahd gave me an equal satisfaction.

We go back to 7th level...at the original Expedition to Castle Ravenloft encounter named, "the crossroads", where they met the last remaining Paladin storming into battle against some murks (kinda like shadows)...but I played this encounter before...it's boring, it's kinda easy...and there ...

Updated 06-06-2009 at 06:34 PM by Tamerath

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Ravenloft 4th Edition , Gaming News
  5. Placing down some thoughts about my Sandbox game.

So I have been trying to hold off on placing data down to my 3.5 Sandbox Campaign called Esurdia. (Yes I stole the name from Red Steel, but it worked.) The game started as a 2nd Ed. game but then it went on hiatus and then came back as a 3.5 game. It is currently on the shelf again, but I have been getting an itch to run it again. this is why I wanted to put something down digitally, just in case.

The idea for it all started with me being tired of Elf character dominating game play ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs