Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. The things I run when I am down a player or two

Well this Saturday I am down a player, so I decided to run my on-going DA: Vampire Chronicle Heresies of the Beast.

When I last left off the Coterie de facto leader, as she can dominate the hell out of all of them, lost her prized ghoul as she was staked in her Haven and the ghoul was dragged out by invading Nosferatu.

This ghoul was body crafed by and Elder Cainite for her hospitaly when he visited Milan. He even went so far as to reprogram the ghoul's mind that she thought ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. The Brooding City Chap 6 The Cage of Delrium (prt 2)

(This was a continuation of chapter 6. One player who plays Garrick the Hafling Druid was on vaction in the Phillipines so he apperas as a NPC at the start and I continue with the others. Another player just got back from vacation and I had to bring him into the adventure. It's not easy being DM)

Professor Gray woke up to find himself with bandages in the home of Professor Spalanzani, his memory of how he got the injuries uncertain. With his robe all mended haphazardly, he makes ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. In the Sandbox... the world around Esurdia

Sorry it has been awhile since I posted, I apologize. As I last left off I was was getting ready to talk about the the lands around Esurdia. To me this is a funny statement, as Esurdia was a band of islands,. Any ways I digress.

To the South East the Continent of Vos stood. It's boarder ended East at the Dwarven Mountains of
    Kazrak-ac-Thúl. The Continent was named after the indiginous people called the Vos. The major nation in the continent was the Empire, both standing and fallen, ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. The Ravenloft Files Vol.12: The Shadow Walkers - The Keepers of the Vault

Under the Baron's 'Turn the page' thread in the Gardens of Stone group, I posted the first part of the first week's review for my '04 12th Annual Running of Ravenloft. Here I will continue the story of what was one of my favorite Ravenloft groups. For convenience I will again introduce the members of the band:

Cast of Characters:

Angus Shadowborn - Human paladin from the Great Kingdom of Avonleigh closely related to Kateri and Alexi Shadowborn
    Gohan - Half-elf fighter/druid ...
  5. Thug Life - Final Chapter on Billy Boy and Tubs is Dead

Sleepy rejoins the crew after spending time on lookout duty. Jimmy the Cod and slick fill him in on all that he has missed.

Gambling was in the air, and Jimmy the Cod returns to the addiction, but this time he's a player and gets into a real game - not Larkin Alley, but Beeway's Laundry. Its a back room game run by Ran Beeway and her friend Mr. Wilcut. There is a few house games, and some individuals that play for higfher stakes. He just takes on the house games and about breaks even. ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs