Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Esurdia the move from 2nd Ed. to 3.5

So as my Sandbox game was going the news hit the street that 3.0 was coming out. I heard a lot about the changes coming and thought this would be great as I had a large number of multi-classed demi-humans, especially Half-Elf Fighter/Clerics. I also liked the dropping of the class kits and specialty priest. So I was set for the new rules. Little did I know how wrong I was.

At the time of the release I was working for Games Workshop in one of their retail stores, thus the majority of ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. The Sandbox, again. Part 4 Deities and Quasi-Immortals

As I said last time I would talk about the Deities of my world. If you have been paying attention you may have an idea of what I was using. If not well my secret was this: I was lazy and took the entire Forgotten Realms Pantheon. This was due to the last game I ran was for a bunch of teenagers at a local gaming store and we used Waterdeep as our base of the game.

I was too familiar with what the greater group of Deities had to offer and I was running out of time to properly come up ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Scarred Lands: Answers and Questions in Hedrad

June 6, 2009
    Scarred Lands: Answers and more questions in Hedrad
    Third Corday of Charder, 150 AV

Once the group found itself in the City of Law, they determined that they would finally be able to find answers regarding the enigmatic tome that was in their possession.

They entered the city presenting their charter that detailed their travels and their purpose in the city. The guards returned their charter, along with a license for the library. They were then ...

Updated 06-11-2009 at 01:08 PM by RMajere

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Hall of Maiden's Trap Encounter

The Maidsí of Strahd XP 2,400
    Stained lace hangs neatly from eight canopied beds. In each bed, a figure of a young woman lays motionless, pale hands folded over her chest. In the eighth bed lay Ireena Kolyana dressed not in the armor you last saw her in, but a white wedding dress.
    Perception
    characters canít use Perception to detect this trap
    Additional Skill: Arcana
    DC 30 : the character notices that Ireena is just an illusion, but the rest of the women are real ...
  5. Scarred Lands: Crossing Lake Repose

May 30, 2009
    Scarred Lands: Crossing Lake Repose
    Second Wildday of Charder, 150 AV

Finding themselves on the shores of Lake Repose, the party worked diligently to attempt to secure transport across the waters to the city of Hedrad. They spent most of the remaining day acquainting themselves with the small lakeside fishing/farming community and asking around to see who would be the best to talk to regarding getting a boat to the city.

After wandering around ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs