Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. The First Mission (Evansville May 2009 from what I recall)

(I came onto the game mid-session, so this begins the morning before the party entered the cave)

I was a half-elf cleric waling in the woods when I found a party of unusual circumstances. There was a half-orc fighter, a human ranger who carried a hippogiff egg, a thieving dwarf, and an elven wizard. They told me of a spice shipment that was hijacked by goblins, and they were heading to a cave. Knowing that they needed all the help they could get, they asked me to join them, and I agreed. ...
  2. The Path to Pathfinder

Our DM, who runs a Savage Tide game has decided he needed to change the game. The power creep of the cleric and Wizard (at 11th level it becomes quite obvious of that) have overwhelm his fun in the game and he gave several ultimatums on how to fix that.
    One was to go to pathfinder and keep the current campaign. The wizard and Cleric are skeptical to Pathfinder but they decided to read it and see if it would suffice. I began the process of redesigning my elf ranger/scout to fit the new rule ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Campaign Notes: Prelude to a Fire

Savage World of Solomon Kane

Campaign: Prelude to a Fire

• For 3-5 players
    • 9-12 sessions, divided into 3 parts, 3-4 hrs./session
    • 30-35 minutes to generate characters
    Setting: Alt-Historic, European Age of Discovery, Pre-Revolutionary Colonial Americas

Themes: Swashbuckling Adventure; Gothic Occult Horror; Alchemy; Secret Societies; Righteous Fury

Literary Influences: Robert E. Howard’s Solomon Kane short stories; Neal Stephenson’s ...

Updated 08-17-2009 at 06:00 AM by Tamburlain

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Campaign Notes: The Gates of Eden

Deadlands Reloaded

Campaign: The Gates of Eden

• For 3-5 players
    • 3-4 sessions for Part 1, and open-ended thereafter for Part 2, 3-4 hrs./session
    • 30-35 minutes to generate characters

Setting: Alt-Historic, Civil-War Era, Wild West

Themes: Hex-Slinging Adventure; Santaria; Legend, Myth, Bible and Ghosts

Literary Influences: Ray Bradbury’s Something Wicked This Way Comes; Jonathan Edwards’ Sinners in the Hands of an Angry

Updated 08-17-2009 at 06:02 AM by Tamburlain

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Adventure Treatments for Future Players – Notes

Changeling: The Lost

File this adventure under: Psychedelic Fae Nightmares, Psychosis,

Number of players: 3-4
    Time for character creation: 1 hour
    Number of sessions: 6-12 (possibly divided into two parts), 3-4 hours/session

Player materials:

• 5-pp of handouts (supplied by GM) –per player

• 1-p rules quick-reference sheet (supplied by GM) –per player

• nWoD Core

Updated 08-23-2009 at 01:38 PM by Tamburlain

Categories
    Campaign Logs